Ratings for Dr. Louisa B. Gembora

Vary helpful, thoughtful and understanding throughout my difficult journey related to a work related accident. Dr. Louisa Gembora helped me improve myself by using various technique and still is continuing help guide me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Louisa Gembora was extremely helpful in her methods and techniques. Most of all being down to earth about everything.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

worst doctor i've ever been to. she basically told me i was going to die alone if i didn't listen to her and do what she said. and that was after she spent 1/2 an hour asking me how i would meet people, over and over again. she was even worse than the one who brought out the sock puppet when i was 5

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Professional, considerate, caring and proficient in her field of expertise.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Really helped me through a long term problem. I am sure she will help you too.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

No staff anymore, but she got me in to see her quickly, which was appreciated. Louisa is very knowledgeble and professional - members of my family have seen her for various issues over the years, and she gives practical help quickly with no mucking about. She also listens to you, instead of overlaying her own theories and biases on your issues. Really helpful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Gembora is professional, compassionate and skilled. She quickly identified and addressed my problems. What a great psychologist and doctor!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr Gembora is an outstanding psychologist. She has helped me throughout such difficult times. She is extremely intelligent, compassionate, knowledgeable, and understanding. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. Gembora has been instrumental in helping me through many major life changes. She doesn't tell you what to do, but helps you work towards change. My life is so much better. I'm a much happier person thanks to my sessions with Dr. Gembora.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Gembora for over a year. Throughout that time, she has always been extremely helpful and professional. She is very knowledgeable and intelligent. I also find her to be a kind, compassionate and understanding person. I have and will continue to highly recommend her to anyone needing the assistance of a Psychologist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010