Ratings for Dr. Louisa B. Gembora

Dr. G is easy going, makes concepts simple to understand and I love her honest advice! Here I am 12 years later and she has guided me well whenever I reach one of life's crossroads. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr G. for dedicating your life and talents to helping others.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr Gembora is extremely dedicated, knowledgeable, caring and professional. She has been invaluable throughout my difficulties. I have the utmost trust in her, and I feel very fortunate to have her as my psychologist.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Vary helpful, thoughtful and understanding throughout my difficult journey related to a work related accident. Dr. Louisa Gembora helped me improve myself by using various technique and still is continuing help guide me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Louisa Gembora was extremely helpful in her methods and techniques. Most of all being down to earth about everything.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

worst doctor i've ever been to. she basically told me i was going to die alone if i didn't listen to her and do what she said. and that was after she spent 1/2 an hour asking me how i would meet people, over and over again. she was even worse than the one who brought out the sock puppet when i was 5

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Professional, considerate, caring and proficient in her field of expertise.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Really helped me through a long term problem. I am sure she will help you too.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

No staff anymore, but she got me in to see her quickly, which was appreciated. Louisa is very knowledgeble and professional - members of my family have seen her for various issues over the years, and she gives practical help quickly with no mucking about. She also listens to you, instead of overlaying her own theories and biases on your issues. Really helpful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Gembora is professional, compassionate and skilled. She quickly identified and addressed my problems. What a great psychologist and doctor!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr Gembora is an outstanding psychologist. She has helped me throughout such difficult times. She is extremely intelligent, compassionate, knowledgeable, and understanding. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012