Ratings for Dr. Philip N. Vrkljan

I don't know if the service I received was worth the cost of this eye exam. The doctor seemed like he was in such a rush, the glasses in the office were extremely costly, the staff had no energy or knowledge ... Bad experience. Not going back. Money NOT well spent.

Submitted March 13, 2016

I went to see Dr. Vrkljan because he is close to my home. After my exam, a young girl and the Dr showed me some new glasses. I expressed to him that I am on a budget, yet he continued to show me very expensive glasses above my budget. When I told him I couldn't afford going over my price range he called me cheap! He is knowledgeable but his bed side manner is very rough around the edges. His office staff is young and seem very unsure if there glasses.I took my script to another eye clinic that could accommodate my price range without insulting me.

Submitted March 11, 2016

The bad reviews here cannot in any way be credible. Dr. Vrkljan is knowledgeable, professional and caring. His staff are well trained and provide excellent service. I have moved from the area and still travel to Milton Optometry to meet my optometry needs.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I cannot believe any of the bad reviews on here. We have been seeing Dr. Vrkljan at both his old and new location and every time we have met with him, he has been professional, caring, and knowledgable. Dr. Vrkljan and his staff are very thorough and there is no pressure to buy anything from them. Dr. Vrkljan spends a great deal of time making sure he understands your concerns and eye care needs. He answers every question you can think of and he never rushes you. He even opened his clinic on a Sunday to see us when a member of my family had an eye emergency. Whomever is on here writing bad reviews seems like either a disgruntled former employee or someone who just cannot be pleased with anything. Milton Optometry offers top notch care and service and we won't go anywhere else for our eye care needs.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

My dr has referred me to dr Phil, but based on these reviews I am going to seek another eye dr and hopefully they will learn that your reviews do matter and they will become more professional and caring about the patient first. Thanks for your reviews. They have opened my eyes!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Phil for the past few years. Just seen him at his new location, better parking but that is it! His staff is not very professional and do not seem to know what they are doing ( where is all the old staff that were amazing) and to top it off Dr Phil seemed to have got upset with me cause I could not afford new glasses. What happened to patient care. Will NOT be returning!!! Very disappointed.

Submitted December 15, 2015

Will never go back to this doctor. I will not recommend. Purely business and not good patient care.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

The doctor and his staff are very pushy as they always are trying to make a sale. If they are not pushing glasses then sunglasses or something.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Vrkljan and his staff are extrodinarily pleasant, helpful and professional. My family and I have been patients of Dr.Vrkljan for over 1 year, and I am confident in saying that the service has been pleasantly consistant. I love that I receive a friendly phone call to remind me of an appointment. Morover, Dr. Vrkljan and his staff have always taken the time to answer any questions I might have outside of a scheduled appoitment. The office is modern and clean - and the frame selection is of a great variety; both in price and style.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Do not go there, all he wants is your money!!! Very disappointing appointment. I wear contacts and have seen many optometrists on a yearly basis who check my eyes' health and which prescriptions I need for contacts and glasses. This doctor checked my eyes and he seemed so nice, but when I checked out and asked for my contacts prescription, he said that today's visit was only for my glasses and I would have to pay the same fee again if I wanted my prescription for contacts. I was stunned and certainly have never heard of that. I told him which regular service I have experienced but he did not believe me and caused a huge scene. In the end, he pretended to give in and gave me my contacts prescription. I found out soon after that is was completely wrong, because I did go to a another optometrist to check my eyes. He only seems nice on the surface, but certainly is a money grabber.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014