Dr. Philip N. Vrkljan

You may also like

I've been to his old office and to be honest the only thing that made it worth the visit was his old manager she was so kind and took care of you based on what you can afford. I was just in there last week and he has a whole new staff working for him and they push you to buy what I couldn't afford it actually made me feel cheap. When I was waiting to go in my apt didn't start on time and while i was waiting they were just standing around talking. When I was in my apt I felt like the doctor didn't even care for my service, he was kinda stand offish and rude. All in all I will not recommend this place to anyone

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

My dr has referred me to dr Phil, but based on these reviews I am going to seek another eye dr and hopefully they will learn that your reviews do matter and they will become more professional and caring about the patient first. Thanks for your reviews. They have opened my eyes!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Phil for the past few years. Just seen him at his new location, better parking but that is it! His staff is not very professional and do not seem to know what they are doing ( where is all the old staff that were amazing) and to top it off Dr Phil seemed to have got upset with me cause I could not afford new glasses. What happened to patient care. Will NOT be returning!!! Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

The doctor and his staff are very pushy as they always are trying to make a sale. If they are not pushing glasses then sunglasses or something.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Vrkljan and his staff are extrodinarily pleasant, helpful and professional. My family and I have been patients of Dr.Vrkljan for over 1 year, and I am confident in saying that the service has been pleasantly consistant. I love that I receive a friendly phone call to remind me of an appointment. Morover, Dr. Vrkljan and his staff have always taken the time to answer any questions I might have outside of a scheduled appoitment. The office is modern and clean - and the frame selection is of a great variety; both in price and style.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Do not go there, all he wants is your money!!! Very disappointing appointment. I wear contacts and have seen many optometrists on a yearly basis who check my eyes' health and which prescriptions I need for contacts and glasses. This doctor checked my eyes and he seemed so nice, but when I checked out and asked for my contacts prescription, he said that today's visit was only for my glasses and I would have to pay the same fee again if I wanted my prescription for contacts. I was stunned and certainly have never heard of that. I told him which regular service I have experienced but he did not believe me and caused a huge scene. In the end, he pretended to give in and gave me my contacts prescription. I found out soon after that is was completely wrong, because I did go to a another optometrist to check my eyes. He only seems nice on the surface, but certainly is a money grabber.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Phil is one of the friendliest, knowledgeable doctors you will ever find! During my last eye exam, step by step he explained what he was testing, what he was looking for and what it means to the average person. He answers your questions before you ask! Other doctors will only answer 1 or 2 of your questions, and be rude doing it! Dr. Phil will not rush you, he takes the time to understand you and makes recommendations based on what will really help you, not to make senseless sales. #1!!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I took my kids to see Dr. Phil and it is honestly one of the nicest offices I have ever seen for an Optometrist. It's completely new and updated and has tons of different glasses to choose from (including a pretty large selection of kids glasses). He also has a DS for kids to play with while they are waiting for any parents with impatient kids like me! The front staff were very nice and helpful and Dr. Phil is very personable. He took his time with my kids and they really liked him. I will be booking an exam for myself and my husband with him soon. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

"Dr. Phil" is the BEST! He is my eye doctor as well as my children. My son has autism and he had so much patience with him squirming around. I never feel rushed and he always answers all questions. WE JUST LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Philip N. Vrkljan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've been to his old office and to be honest the only thing that made it worth the visit was his old manager she was so kind and took care of you based on what ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My dr has referred me to dr Phil, but based on these reviews I am going to seek another eye dr and hopefully they will learn that your reviews do matter and the..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Phil for the past few years. Just seen him at his new location, better parking but that is it! His staff is not very professional and do n..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Will never go back to this doctor. I will not recommend. Purely business and not good patient care. "

June 4, 2015