Dr. Len Chumak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Len Chumak

They have an excellent environment and staff for what has to be done. They bend over backwards to make your experience as comfortable as it can possibly be. A very well organized, thoughtful place to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Friendly, prompt, efficient. Excellent work and staff.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Centrepointe Orthodontics is a great choice for anyone, young or old. Friendly and kind staff all around, and they really know their stuff. Dr. Chumak is friendly and welcoming, and obviously very talented.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

As a health care provider myself, I have to give credit to Dr. Chumak and his team for an amazing experience and for my new great smile. Dr. Chumak is a well qualified and competent individual who will go out of his way to accommodate his patient’s needs. His office is set up with the latest technology and with a very friendly atmosphere. I have to give special recognition to the staff at Centrepointe Orthodontics. The team is highly proficient at what they do and truly care about your needs. As a long standing patient, I was pleased to meet the new addition to the team, Dr. Dzmitry. He is highly educated, extremely helpful and is very knowledgable in the newest techniques that are available in orthodontics today. I have no hesitation in recommending Centrepointe Orthodontics to anyone. Great quality treatment and outstanding service from a very happy group of professionals. Look no further, you have found what you are looking for.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

No complaints whatsoever. He is very knowledgeable and one callout in particular - not pushy with treatment plans. My daughter absolutely needed the braces for long term dental health but he was very clear that my son did not need them other than for cosmetic purposes. Staff are very friendly, appointments are punctual. Two kids complete and a third on his way in. I would highly recommend Dr Chumak.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Best experience ever. Had other consultations but not happy. Dr. Chumak explained options very clearly. Price was reasonable and my results were fantastic! Staff was amazing! Really worked with my schedule!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Chumak's office was great when we were new patients, but now 5 years in for one son, and his interest level, and timeliness has definitely waned. Clean, professional office, but appointments often start 15-20 minutes late, and take a lot longer than expected. Needs some improvement on that front.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Len Chumak

Dr. Len Chumak's response
Thank you for your comment dated May 9th. The primary goal of my practice is to provide the best possible orthodontic care for my patients. It is equally important to ensure our patients are seen on time as we realize your time is valuable. We are busier than we were five years ago. However, we are constantly working on our schedule in order to offer timely appointments. We sincerely regret any late starts on your appointments and we are committed to correcting this issue. Dr. Len Chumak

Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Chumak and staff treat their patients like family. Super friendly, know everyone by their name and on a personal level. The office is extremely modern and sleek. Their sign-in service even wishes patients a Happy Birthday! They go the extra mile to make everyone feel comfortable. They also have summer contests where patients can win prizes. Excellent service, and hands down the best orthodontic experiences. When the topic of braces come up - our family recommends Dr. Chumak right away!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

My daughter had braces put on by Dr. Chumak. This office by far is the most outstanding office I have been to in years. As soon as you walk through the door the staff is so welcoming and pleasant. I enjoy how everyone is friendly and outgoing with my daughter and myself. You truly feel like you are their family when you are in their office. Dr. Chumak is very understanding and caring to all his patients. I have recommend all my friends to Dr. Chumak. Thank you for all your help in making my daughter smile perfect!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My daughter and I both have had braces with Dr. Chumak. He is clearly gifted in his trade. My daughters teeth are beautiful. Mine are still in progress but significantly improving. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013