Ratings for Dr. Len Chumak

Dr. Chumak's office was great when we were new patients, but now 5 years in for one son, and his interest level, and timeliness has definitely waned. Clean, professional office, but appointments often start 15-20 minutes late, and take a lot longer than expected. Needs some improvement on that front.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Len Chumak

Dr. Len Chumak's response
Thank you for your comment dated May 9th. The primary goal of my practice is to provide the best possible orthodontic care for my patients. It is equally important to ensure our patients are seen on time as we realize your time is valuable. We are busier than we were five years ago. However, we are constantly working on our schedule in order to offer timely appointments. We sincerely regret any late starts on your appointments and we are committed to correcting this issue. Dr. Len Chumak

Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Chumak and staff treat their patients like family. Super friendly, know everyone by their name and on a personal level. The office is extremely modern and sleek. Their sign-in service even wishes patients a Happy Birthday! They go the extra mile to make everyone feel comfortable. They also have summer contests where patients can win prizes. Excellent service, and hands down the best orthodontic experiences. When the topic of braces come up - our family recommends Dr. Chumak right away!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

My daughter had braces put on by Dr. Chumak. This office by far is the most outstanding office I have been to in years. As soon as you walk through the door the staff is so welcoming and pleasant. I enjoy how everyone is friendly and outgoing with my daughter and myself. You truly feel like you are their family when you are in their office. Dr. Chumak is very understanding and caring to all his patients. I have recommend all my friends to Dr. Chumak. Thank you for all your help in making my daughter smile perfect!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My daughter and I both have had braces with Dr. Chumak. He is clearly gifted in his trade. My daughters teeth are beautiful. Mine are still in progress but significantly improving. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

All three of my sons had their braces from Dr. Chumak. Great servise, always welcomed me(mom)in the room where he did his exams/treatment and answered my questions. Great staff,too. Easily accessible from the Baseline transit station. My sons were in high school while they had their braces and could easily bus to Baseline station and then walk to his office...where I either met them or they bussed home. Would highly recommend him. The boys are now 22, 24 and 26 and have great teeth and great smiles.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I am very please with my overall experience. I drive almost two hours to go for my visits.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Awesome! Got braces on pretty late but I didn't have them on long! He was quick and did what was best for me!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

I always hated my smile because me teeth were crooked and Dr. Chumak was the only orthodontits I would trust to fixe my teeth. Now I can't stop smiling!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Chumak is the most amazing orthodontist ever! He is so knoweledgable, and he provides you with excellent care. He is not at all concerned about making his money as quickly as possible; he made we wait a few years before I got my braces, which I now understand was a wise choice. I know of about 6 of his other patients, and they have all been fully satisfied. My teeth had MANY problems, and with his patience and help (and after a surgery and 3 years of braces) I have perfect teeth and him to thank! His staff are also very caring and seem to remember every detail about you. He has NEVER been late for an appointment, and he seems extremely organized. I have recommended him to every person I know, and I have heard of many horror stories from patients of other orthodontists and only positive comments about Dr. Chumak. So, if you are patient and would like good-quality care (even if you have your braces on for a few extra months) go to Dr. Chumak. Your smile will thank you for a lifetime!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

Dr. Chumak and his staff provided very through guidance for my daughter's experience with braces. He always answered our questions and made sure we were well aware of the financial obligations ahead of time. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007