You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Len Chumak

Dr. Chumak and staff treat their patients like family. Super friendly, know everyone by their name and on a personal level. The office is extremely modern and sleek. Their sign-in service even wishes patients a Happy Birthday! They go the extra mile to make everyone feel comfortable. They also have summer contests where patients can win prizes. Excellent service, and hands down the best orthodontic experiences. When the topic of braces come up - our family recommends Dr. Chumak right away!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

My daughter had braces put on by Dr. Chumak. This office by far is the most outstanding office I have been to in years. As soon as you walk through the door the staff is so welcoming and pleasant. I enjoy how everyone is friendly and outgoing with my daughter and myself. You truly feel like you are their family when you are in their office. Dr. Chumak is very understanding and caring to all his patients. I have recommend all my friends to Dr. Chumak. Thank you for all your help in making my daughter smile perfect!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My daughter and I both have had braces with Dr. Chumak. He is clearly gifted in his trade. My daughters teeth are beautiful. Mine are still in progress but significantly improving. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

All three of my sons had their braces from Dr. Chumak. Great servise, always welcomed me(mom)in the room where he did his exams/treatment and answered my questions. Great staff,too. Easily accessible from the Baseline transit station. My sons were in high school while they had their braces and could easily bus to Baseline station and then walk to his office...where I either met them or they bussed home. Would highly recommend him. The boys are now 22, 24 and 26 and have great teeth and great smiles.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I am very please with my overall experience. I drive almost two hours to go for my visits.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Awesome! Got braces on pretty late but I didn't have them on long! He was quick and did what was best for me!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

I always hated my smile because me teeth were crooked and Dr. Chumak was the only orthodontits I would trust to fixe my teeth. Now I can't stop smiling!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Chumak is the most amazing orthodontist ever! He is so knoweledgable, and he provides you with excellent care. He is not at all concerned about making his money as quickly as possible; he made we wait a few years before I got my braces, which I now understand was a wise choice. I know of about 6 of his other patients, and they have all been fully satisfied. My teeth had MANY problems, and with his patience and help (and after a surgery and 3 years of braces) I have perfect teeth and him to thank! His staff are also very caring and seem to remember every detail about you. He has NEVER been late for an appointment, and he seems extremely organized. I have recommended him to every person I know, and I have heard of many horror stories from patients of other orthodontists and only positive comments about Dr. Chumak. So, if you are patient and would like good-quality care (even if you have your braces on for a few extra months) go to Dr. Chumak. Your smile will thank you for a lifetime!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

Dr. Chumak and his staff provided very through guidance for my daughter's experience with braces. He always answered our questions and made sure we were well aware of the financial obligations ahead of time. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

What an awesome orthodontist. He's honest and won't tell you to get braces when you're like 10 just to make money. Very helpful, spends time with his patients, answers every question to the best of his abilities [which are quite good might I add], wonderful nurses and receptionists [they actually remember things like where you go to school, what program you're in etc], very clean environment, comforting atmosphere. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking to get braces. Thanks so much Dr. Chumak. I love my teeth! =)

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Len Chumak's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chumak and staff treat their patients like family. Super friendly, know everyone by their name and on a personal level. The office is extremely modern and s..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had braces put on by Dr. Chumak. This office by far is the most outstanding office I have been to in years. As soon as you walk through the door the..."

September 24, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drchumak.com/doctor.html" to "http://www.drchumak.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K2E0" to "K2G 6B1". Address has been updated from "None" to "82 Centrepointe Dr, Nepean". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132255511".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Had to wait 30 minutes after appointment time but left before appointment because I had somewhere to be. I've had them drop their medical tools on my face befor..."

October 9, 2014