Ratings for Dr. Carole Bronsdon

I am the child of two physicians and have quite a few friends and family members in health care. Quite honestly, Dr. Bronsdon is the worst clinician I have encountered. She was quite hostile, for no reason, from the start of my first visit to the clinic and made me feel like I needed to rush through my medical history, so much so that I self-censored aspects to make it shorter, since I could see her obvious disinterest. This is not just a personality problem. In primary care, taking time to do a good history is critical for successful healthcare outcomes. Unfortunately, as I discovered on attending her practice a second time (but to see another physician), the modus operandi at Kensington Surgery is to over-book patients by slotting them at 5 or 10 minute intervals. Under such conditions, it becomes impossible for any patient to receive adequate care. Beautiful office but its all a facade.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010