Ratings for Dr. Alexander M. Erdie

I'm long standing patient of over twenty years. I have always been very pleased with the services provided. A very professional, friendly and informative staff. I find their glasses to be very stylish, up-to-date and reasonably priced. But most of all, I really appreciate the advice that I obtain when choosing my frames. A top class optometrist.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I've been coming here for years, the staff is amazing! Knowledgeable and friendly! Great selection and prices on name brand, designer glasses!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I've been attending this practice for several years, the staff is always friendly and they do a wonderful job!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Erdie for 22 years. You can't find a better eye Dr &/or team!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Erdie for 12 years now and he's been very pleasant. His staff is amazing and have recommended him many times. I trust him 100% and he's helped me though many changes with my vision and life. I highly recommend Dr Alex Erdie and Lisa. :)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Erdie seems very knowledgable and experienced. He is very pleasant and careful and is patient to answer any questions or concerns. His staff are courteous and very capable in serving my eye care needs. I have been going to Dr. Erdie since I moved to Hamilton in 2003 and will continue to even though I live near McMaster.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr Erdie is pleasant and staff helpful. Lisa does a great job and the eye glass selection is very good

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Erdie and his staff are both knowledgeable and courteous. Our family has been with him for 4 years now. The only complaint is that he does make you feel uncomfortable if you choose to purchase your eyeglasses from somewhere other than his office.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

I find Dr. Erdie to be very friendly and helpful. He is always very prompt and takes the time to help his patients. He has an eye glasses center right in his office. The only issues I see are that he could use another staff person as at times the office, particularly the eye glasses center is very busy and he is can be a little demanding about his patients getting their glasses through him rather than elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Alexander M. Erdie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients