Dr. Paul J. Bihun

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Bihun

Dr Bihun is considered an above average optometrist who provides excellent care to his patients. The only drawback is front staff having to handle patients for several optometrists which can be a little frustrating at times.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Bihum is a lovely man. Friendly, personable and of course, excellent at his job. Not pushy - nor are the staff, in terms of having to buy glasses from them. He went over in detail and layman terms the pros and cons of getting "reading glasses" that were prescription as opposed to dollar store magnifying glasses. Again, knowledgeable but not aggressive. Shares his opinion and is always smiling. Good for my kids too!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Bihun is a very kind and caring optometrist. I wish my family doctor could be like Dr. Bihun

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Been seeing Dr. Bihun for almost 30 years (since my first optometrist visit) I will be taking my children to see him too. He is a fabulous, and a knowledgeable dr

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

FABULOUS DOCTOR, MY WHOLE FAMILY GOES TO HIM, BEEN WITH HIM FOR YEARS,WOULD RECOMMEND HIM ABSOLUTELY. VERY PERSONABLE AND KNOWLEGEABLE. STAFF IS GREAT ESPECIALLY RENE. SHES THE BEST.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Very knowledgeable doctor. He started the process of me being diagnosed with RP, which I'm sure some others may have missed.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

excellent people skills, caught a defect others didn't in my daughter when she was very young, trust him implicitly

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I love Dr. Bihun and the staff at his office, most especially Renee. I have been Dr Bihun's patient for 28 years and would never go to another doctor; he is friendly, intelligent and has a great way of conducting himself. He does not in any way prioritize the retail end of his business, he leaves that to his staff and puts the health of his patients' eyes first.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

My whole family goes to Dr. Bihun and he is always on time and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Paul J. Bihun's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bihun is considered an above average optometrist who provides excellent care to his patients. The only drawback is front staff having to handle patients for ..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is wonderful with children and great with people. Been with him since I was a child and now bring my kids to him. He's a fabulous doctor."

September 15, 2014