Ratings for Dr. Kevin Ahokas

He is my favorite doctor- very straightforward and honest. And have high experienced work with Deaf clinic. [Me].

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I have never had a bad experience with Dr Ahokas. He patient with questions and fully knowledgeable in his field. I feel very confident with his practice and would recommend him anytime

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I have no illusions about Doctor AK's qualifications, or his sincerity regarding patient information, and don't hesitate to inform others, regarding my choice of a Doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Ahokas is extremely knowledgeable and great with the kids. Very reasonably priced and is supported by a great staff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have seen Dr. Ahokas for over 10 years and he is very knowledgable and takes the time to listen. The staff is great and extremely helpful in finding glasses that look great and fit into my budget. I recommend Dr. Ahokas to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Takes action and very good at what he does he take the time to listen and be as helpful as possible

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

The most expensive place to buy glasses, gives you glasses when you don't need them, had old pair checked against new pair no difference!!!

Submitted December 21, 2014

Very well organized and my glasses were ready in one day...will be sending all my friends to see Dr Ahokas!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr. Aholkas is excellent, he has been such a help to me and made me aware of the condition of my eyes and how to improve same; very pleased with their service overall

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I always find the staff to be very positive in all the dealings I have had with them, whether it be the testing prior to seeing the Dr, or booking your next appt. They are always accomodating. The Dr. always explains to you each step he is taking and why. Never blows off any question you may have and you never feel rushed. He will politely stand up to leave if you go a bit too long or off topic, but always with a smile. I have complete trust in him and have recommended him and the clinic in general to many friends and family who have since switched from their present offices.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013