Ratings for Dr. Jayne M. Funamoto

Dr. Funamoto is caring, knowledgeable and thorough. She is patient, and I never feel rushed -- but still I never have to wait long. She referred me to an excellent specialist and always follows up. She has been good with my daughter, who had seen specialist as a young child, and then Dr. Funamoto took over her care. My daughter is grown now and comes from out f town to see her. Dr. Funamoto also agreed to see my elderly mother. I wish all doctors could be like Dr. funamoto! Her staff is great, too.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Called to get an appointment July 17, 2014. Was told arrogantly by the receptionist that they are booking into August 2015!!!! Does anyone really wait that long? can this be taken seriously?

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

She is a great eye doctor. She is thorough, explains everything and is always on time with her appointments. Very kind. Great doctor...I have been going there for years.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr.Funamoto is the best as she saved my vision.She is always pleasant ,thorough and professional.I highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

great person, compassionate and caring, staff are excellent, always willing to help accommodate when asked

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Jayne Funamoto has been thorough and caring. She explains things well and never rushes. I have taken my now-grown daughter since she was a child. And now my mother, who has dementia is a patient. She has sent me to a specialist who is also very conscientious. I wish every doctor were like Dr. Jayne Funamoto.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I have been going to Dr Funamoto since the early 1980's and have raised my children with her as well. She is wonderful - friendly, caring and thorough. She explains everything she is doing, making sure you understand everything.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Very thorough with excellent follow-up if any issues arise. Always pleasant!! Great office staff!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

She is great! trust her completly ! But she tends to be overbooked, and its difficult to get an appt.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008