Ratings for Dr. Kevin White

Excellent all around. I am a regular client, being adjusted to keep things in line and not getting to the point of really being out and crooked with compensation in the rest of my body. I have been going for close to 2 years. My husband goes as well and feels the same way. It is different going ahead of the problems rather than just treating the problems, and I will be with Kevin for years to come.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. White is by far the best chiropractor I have ever had adjust my back and neck. I travel up island from the Victoria to see him, as does others in my family. After a few bad experiences with other adjustments from other practices, I keep my fingers crossed Dr. White eventually opens up in the greater Victoria area!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

I would strongly recommend Dr. White to anyone seeking a new chiropractor. I had a chiropractor that I saw for a number of years and when I changed jobs I decided to look for someone closer to home. I immediately noticed a difference. Dr. White is very thorough and spends 3 to 4 times the amount of time with me each visit than my previous Dr. He is very personable and has a great sense of humour which make you feel relaxed and at ease. I was always scared to have my previous Dr. adjust my neck but from the first visit I have felt comfortable letting Dr. White do it. My problems have settled down to the point that I am going much less often than I used to. Dr. White has taught me how your stress, diet, exercise, etc. can affect your health. I am very happy that I made the decision to start seeing Dr. White and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

I find Dr. White to be a very personable Dr. I used to be nervous about seeing a chiropractor, but Dr. White makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007