Ratings for Dr. David Ross-Russell

A very caring and thoughtful doctor, smart and not rushing to unnecessary interventions.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I appreciate this doctor's breadth and depth of knowledge to care for me and my entire family - from infants my elderly parents. He takes his time with you and Listens to you, your questions and concerns. He is a cautious and conservative care provider when needed and also works with urgency when is warranted by the set of circumstances. He returns the majority of his messages personally, but if it isn't something that isn't pressing or requires his expertise his staff is courteous and helpful and I found that issues were dealt with in a timely manner. I feel lucky to have him on my side and to have his expertise looking after my family.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

This ProHealth Physicians officed refused to look at me for an extremely elongated uvula due to a past over due bill of $ 347.. That uvula had to be removed by a ear-nose-throat specialist that told me i stood a chance of choking to death from that obstruction had i waited much longer..

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

A good pragmatic Physician. Tells you all you need to know and will take all the time you need to the time to mske you understand what you need to know. Almost always on time for an apppointment,and won;t waste your time. He always will listen to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

excellent doctor. very pleasant. great personality. very helpful. been going to him for years.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

highly NOT recommended.. very negligent in my care

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007