Ratings for Dr. John G. Attridge

I think Dr Attridge can be decent but many times he’s a little bit SILLY to silly but he is only 23 years old give him a break he dosent mean to just fire clients for no dame reason He is just a little bit to Much of a silly head stop being so darn silly comon 20 out of five stars

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

This place cut you off without telling you well you know that’s completely Illegal call the ministry of health on him. He might even loss his doctors license because that’s completely illegal. I would call the ministry on him if I were you

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

this place cut me off without telling me very rude

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Attridge and his staff are so kind and knowledgeable. He is definitely NOT the pushy type to sell his glasses/ products. Great doctor and I highly recommend him. His staff are great as well, helping me pick out some frames without being pushy.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Excellent dealings with staff and Dr. Attridge over the years. Have recommended him to others

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Very nice and friendly. You don't get the impression that Dr. Attridge is trying to upsell you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I have found Dr. Attridge to be very thorough and knowledgeable...he's helped me and my family for 30 years now, and counting!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Attridge is a very thorough fellow. He impresses me with his care and attention to detail. Always a top job in his quiet, thoughtful way. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

He is very thorough and his accumulated knowledge is outstanding. I have a complicated prescription (bifocals, astigmatism, very myopic) lenses from here are ~$250-300 vs $800 elsewhere, and he has a decent selection of frames for reasonable prices. Staff is sometimes confused.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

racist man never going to him again and a fraud ! the staff is very rude and fake even though ive been going to him for 4 + years ! my latest visit showed he his true colours i dont suggest him to nobody he basically told me not to comeback bcuz i argued with him about ripping me off on my contact lenses ... very unprofessional rude and immature !

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016