Ratings for Dr. John G. Attridge

Dr Attridge and his staff are so kind and knowledgeable. He is definitely NOT the pushy type to sell his glasses/ products. Great doctor and I highly recommend him. His staff are great as well, helping me pick out some frames without being pushy.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Excellent dealings with staff and Dr. Attridge over the years. Have recommended him to others

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Very nice and friendly. You don't get the impression that Dr. Attridge is trying to upsell you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I have found Dr. Attridge to be very thorough and knowledgeable...he's helped me and my family for 30 years now, and counting!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Attridge is a very thorough fellow. He impresses me with his care and attention to detail. Always a top job in his quiet, thoughtful way. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

He is very thorough and his accumulated knowledge is outstanding. I have a complicated prescription (bifocals, astigmatism, very myopic) lenses from here are ~$250-300 vs $800 elsewhere, and he has a decent selection of frames for reasonable prices. Staff is sometimes confused.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

racist man never going to him again and a fraud ! the staff is very rude and fake even though ive been going to him for 4 + years ! my latest visit showed he his true colours i dont suggest him to nobody he basically told me not to comeback bcuz i argued with him about ripping me off on my contact lenses ... very unprofessional rude and immature !

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Very kind man, and very thorough doctor. He helped me find contact lenses that worked for me after another optometrist gave up. I trust him completely with my own and my family's vision care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Attridge was thorough, friendly, and informative. His answers to all of my numerous questions were clear and concise. Both he and his staff were warm and welcoming and very helpful. He doesn't try to sell you products or services that you don't need, as I often see in other places. Their dependable professionalism and superior service throughout the years has resulted in gaining my loyalty and complete trust.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

It was a real pleasure meeting Dr Attridge, he was very kind and patient during the consultation. I can't recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014