Ratings for Dr. John G. Attridge

racist man never going to him again and a fraud ! the staff is very rude and fake even though ive been going to him for 4 + years ! my latest visit showed he his true colours i dont suggest him to nobody he basically told me not to comeback bcuz i argued with him about ripping me off on my contact lenses ... very unprofessional rude and immature !

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Very kind man, and very thorough doctor. He helped me find contact lenses that worked for me after another optometrist gave up. I trust him completely with my own and my family's vision care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Attridge was thorough, friendly, and informative. His answers to all of my numerous questions were clear and concise. Both he and his staff were warm and welcoming and very helpful. He doesn't try to sell you products or services that you don't need, as I often see in other places. Their dependable professionalism and superior service throughout the years has resulted in gaining my loyalty and complete trust.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

It was a real pleasure meeting Dr Attridge, he was very kind and patient during the consultation. I can't recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Very knowledgeable and professional with a wonderful manner. I feel as if I have met a friend. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

What a great doc! He noticed an issue and explained why he was going to run a certain test and seemed genuinely pleased when I passed with flying colours. He is very attentive and kind. I completely agree with others that he seems motivated to do a good job vs selling stuff.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Really thorough eye exam. Noticed problems with my previous prescription that was done elsewhere. Skilled, experienced, down to earth fellow that seems motivated more by wanting to help than by $$$.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Very thorough examination. Easy to talk to. Great Doc

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Always attentive and willing to work at solutions to individual needs. Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Friendly excellent service, and helpful. has a great manner and profesionalism . we in Hamilton are proud to have him

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007