Ratings for Dr. David Ho

Great dentist. Great staff. From the moment you walk in, Dr Ho and all his staff will make you feel special.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

We have been going to Dr. Ho for years. He is a highly skilled, knowledgeable and friendly dentist and his support staff are second to none!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Poorly trained hygenists. Dr. Ho doesn't seem to correctly diagnose patients and treatments used are extreme. Lost a tooth I didn't need to. Other family member was advised to get root canal and yet a seocnd dentist just filled it and it is fine and has been fine for over a year. I am not comfortable with Dr Ho's skill or knowledge level. Seems to be more interested in spending time online in his office than with his patients. Hygenists are quick and don't seem to do a thorough job nor are they willing to listen to what patients want.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Although I've noticed some changes to the office recently, Dr. Ho is an amazing dentist. He is friendly and knowledgedeable. A special thank you to his hygienist Terry who is always so gentle, through and tolerable of my dental related questions! You guys rock.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr.Ho and his team are wonderful. Great work, kind and really care. I have had plenty of dentists in my time and I can say he is a wonder Dentist who cares and doesn't try to get you into things you don't need. A professional and caring person. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr Ho restored my confedance in dentist and makes my vists as painless as possable. The staff Dr Ho has are just the best Thanks Laurie Restrick

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Amazing staff, always helpfull and caring. Dr Ho, is nice too.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

David is what every dentist should strive to be. He cares about his patients! I have always had terrible dental problems since I was a child. when he took my on as a patient he did everything one step at a time, only when I was ready. When I sit in the chair and I have all these instruments hanging out of my mouth and can't talk, he alawys finds a way to communicate with me and make sure i'm doing okay and if I need anything. He even makes small talk and asks how my family is doing. My smile is beautiful and i'm proud of it! Thanks David!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

I was in sever pain and started calling emergency dental numbers last night. I called an emergency pager and Dr.Ho called back within an hour. He isn't even my dentist but he took me in after 10 pm and extracted my tooth. I'm so greatful and appreciative. It was painless, and affordable and now my familty and I have a new dentist. I recommend Dr.Ho to everyone and anyone looking for a new dentist looking to change their dentist whatever. He is amazing

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

A good dentist who show care and concern for his patients. Could be more available after hours.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010