Ratings for Dr. Mark Sicherman

After spending thousands of dollars one bridge broke 3 times so where 1 tooth I had 4 missing. Other side bridge broke had 3 teeth missing. My bite was totally wrong and because of missing teeth had to eat with my front teeth and screwed them up. Had to have remaining 8 teeth and two pegs and false plate for another 10,000. If he didn't have a LTD company I would like to seek damages.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Mark was a fantastic Dentist! Sorry he had to leave his practice for health. We went to Mark for over 10 years. From check ups, to bridges & crowns. Opinionated, yes, but that kept your mind off the work going on. We miss him & wish he was back! Gentle, entertaining,& the BEST Dentist we have ever had in Western Canada. Now, we need to find another 'Mark'. Will be difficult, if not impossible.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

This dentist needs his eyesight checked. Our family has had to spend alot of money repairing the poor fillings done by Dr. Sicherman. He left decay under 2 fillings in my daughters mouth, one so severe she almost lost the tooth. 1 in my mouth and 2 in my husbands. Also the crown and bridge had to be replaced as it was done with inferior material. I don't know if this was intentional for repeat business or just poor denistry practices.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

The best Dentist I have ever met. I had a broken (dark) tooth which he bleached and made a perfect match. Incredible. Painless Root Canal procedure as well. I have seen four dentists since I moved away to Calgary and some of these "exceptional" dentists were not nearly as good as far as knowledge, skills and determination to keep the patient his first priority.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Mark is an excellent, and committed Dentist. He has a remarkable background knowledge, makes every effort to stay current, or in fact ahead of the recent research, and has made every use In the past I was often worried about dental visits, but he has me relaxed and out in record time. his staff are supportive and very competant, I recommend him without hesitation. Paul

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Best dentist i have ever been to!!! I love going there. Him and his staff make me laugh the whole time i am there. I never thought i would look forward to going to the dentist! :)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

flag | Submitted December 25, 2007

I was very uncomfortable with this dentist and I will never return. While working on my teeth he spent the whole time talking with his staff about the "fat, unhealthy" people in this community. He ran down a particular small restaurant and talked about how all the people leaving there were disgustingly fat. I happen to be very good friends with the people who own the restaurant and I am also overweight. He could not have known that I am friends with the owners, but the "fat" comments were quite obviously directed to me. I was trapped there with my mouth propped open having to listen to that- very humiliating. The fillings he put in were adequate though two have since fallen out (2-3 years since he worked on my teeth). That may just be because my teeth are deteriorating with age, but I don't know.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

I found this guy very condescending, with a very crude sense of humour. I didn't feel comfortable at all with him, although is staff are very nice.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

Dr. Mark Rocks!! The atmosphere at the office is welcoming, friendly and extremely fun, yet completely professional. The staff which includes Dr. Mark's lovely wife,Naz, are awesome. They are all sensitive to your needs and are very knowledgeable in their field.I haven't seen Dr. Mark in many years,and if I lived closer I wouldn't hesitate to go back. His office is the most up to date dental facility around. It is very impressive and so is his work. He takes his work very seriously and mixes it up a bit with his fabulous sense of humor.Even though you only see your dentist a few times year,when you walk into this office it's like you never left. Thanks Mark for making potentially difficult visits into pleasant ones. Awesome!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007