Ratings for Dr. Gary Michael Haynie

I had and emergency appointment to go see Dr. Haynesville for my foot. Great Dr. And great personality. I highly recommend him. The office staff and nurse's were great friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have seen Dr. Haynie several times and in my opinion, he is the most compasstionate Dr. I have ever seen. Very sincere and listens to you. He did surgery on my knee and elbow and both came out great.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Haynie handled both of my surgeries and recoveries with the utmost care and concern.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I was pleased with my experience with Dr. Haynie. Helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Haynie has removed 2 bone growths from my son's knee. He has always been kind and very comforting to my son thru both surgeries. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Haynie!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

I would not use this doctor or any other doctor for that matter in this clinic. All he cares about is the insurance company and not his patients (especially if you are an accident victim).

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

1st visit 8-13-08 for shoulder injury-he felt shoulder-gave injection sent me to therapy-8 more visits did not once examine shoulder=did sugerey on 3-27-09-follow up visit on 3-30-09-sent me to therapy for another 4 weeks-another visit on 6-01-09 had injection in hip*6-04-09 another visit and was told the problem was my neck ???? did not get an answer when i asked "if problem was the neck why did you do surgery on my shoulder"went back on 6-11-09 and haynie said he could do nothing for me. 14 office visits and one surgery- after surgery no one has even looked at my shoulder out of the 14 office visits haynie spent about 3.5 or 4 minutes with me on ome visit 06-04-09 (i think this is correct date) his receptionist told me she was to have shoulder surgery- i remarked do not use haynie she replied do not worry i will not ---- seems to me haynie was milking workers comp for all he could get while not worring about me. would not reccomend him for anything or to anyone

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

I went to see dr Haynie for shoulder pain. He operated on my shoulder and removed a bone spur. This was 2 years ago and everything is great. Dr. Haynie did a great job. He is straight to the point. If you need extra compassion or a dr. to listen to you whine, don't go see him. If you want a Dr who is to the point and can fix it, Haynie is your Dr.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

I went to see Dr. Haynie for a back problem. He completely missed the signs of a pilonidal cyst (extremely easy to diagnose with a triagle that forms at lower back) & gave me steriods which made it GROW. It was the largest ever seen by an LSU doc & had to be packed for over 2 years. Had sepsis so bad that had emergency surgery & in hospital for a long time.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

one of the best ortho doctors there are.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Dr. Gary Michael Haynie's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1978)