Ratings for Dr. Diane Kjorven

Diane is a fantastic dentist who has been looking after our entire family for the past 30 years. She is excellent at diagnosing and treating all dental issues. We have had excellent results from all of our dental work over the years. We hope she never retires as she will be very difficult to replace!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Love Diane. She has been my dentist for 37 years

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Amazing dentist. She has a gentle demeanour and she is as kind as a person can be. I have been seeing her my entire life and my children will be seeing her as well. Thank you for all you have done over the years!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr Kjorven treated my mother-in-law for many years and was always so good to her. If it weren't for Dr. Kjorven I'm sure she would have lost her teeth many years ago. I phoned her years ago at the end of her working day and asked if she could help out my father-in-law who was in the hospital dying of cancer. He had lost so much weight that his denture wouldn't stay in. She was at the hospital within 15 mins and did a soft reline for him in his hospital bed. Her gentleness and care of him brought tears to my eyes. She is a really good dentist and a wonderful human being. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Kjorven sucks and i dislike the mess up she did on my teeth after explaining this chronic pain she and the dental assisstant both agreed it was in my head.... and the pain has lasted for about 3 weeks.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

When I first saw Diane 20 years ago (recommended by a friend), the first thing I told her wsthat I was terrified of dentists. She has always been extremely sensitive to that, has a great sense of humour and does a good and thorough job. She never suggests anything more expensive than people can afford.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

My children and I have been going to Diane's office for about 20 years and found her to be the most pleasant and knowledgeable Dentist we have ever had. Two of my daughters have grow up since we have been at her office and have both become dental assistants. I would like to think that Diane's excellent care and service had a hand in their choosen professions.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Have been going to her for over 15 years. She is caring and does very good work. Best part is I have never felt the needles. I started going to her when I looked for a second opinion when a large clinic tried to get me to have an unneeded root canal. They seemed to want to max out the dental plan. She found it was not needed and redid the filling to fix the problem. She has since done a root canal on another tooth that was needed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

I have been seeing her for 20 years. She has always respoded to emergencies and does her work quickly and professionally. Als has a grea chairside manner.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

I was refered to her by a friend and she did a terrible job on my tooth that caused a severe pain in my ear. I went to another dentist and he removed all her work and was surprised by her work, asking me who did this? Then the pain vanished.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008