Ratings for Dr. Andrew Camilleri

Dr. Camilleri is a great chiropractor! He has been helping me with my neck pain. I got really bad whiplash and Dr. Camilleri and his staff have been super critical in my recovery! So happy I went to Harvard Rehab! GREAT experience.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I was referred from my family doctor to see Dr. Camilleri for ongoing migraines. I was very impressed with the efficiency of the office and the care the staff gave for their patients. The doctor took a lot of time to educate and explain my condition and the treatment plan he wanted to set out for me. For the first time in years I do not get migraines daily, and I am managing my condition WITHOUT medication! Amazing! Thank you to Dr. Camilleri and his staff for helping me out and getting me to the point where I can enjoy my life without migraines!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

The chiropractor injured me with an improperly performed adjustment. While he was attempting to adjust my hip, he quickly slammed my leg on the table 3 times in a row trying to get the adjustment. I was limping around for a week and it is over a month later and my leg still hurts. Safety should be the number 1 priority with a chiropractor, not "getting the crack". This should have never been allowed to happen if the chiropractor took things slower and would have taken time in between attempts instead of slamming my leg on the table 3 times because of bad positioning. When I brought it to their attention that I was injured during this appointment, no apology was even made at all. What an awful experience.

Submitted April 28, 2017

I was extremely nervous to see a chiropractor initially for my low back pain, but finally decided the pain wasnt going away on its own. I have to admit I am extremely glad i saw Dr. Camilleri!! He is fantastic. The staff greeted me in such a welcoming way and its great that there is chiro, physio and massage all in the same office! Everyone there is so happy and friendly! Dr.Camilleri spent a lot of time educating me about my injury and told me of my treatment options. He treated me and it did not take long for me to improve and get rid of my excruciating back pain. He is personable, intelligent and efficient. I have handed out his business card to all of my colleagues and would highly recommend this chiropractor to anyone. 10/10!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Camilleri is great! He helped me fix my sciatic pain along with his massage therapist....she is amazing as well. They were both so helpful and made me able to walk and sit pain free. He is smart and explains things to the point.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Excellent, excellent, excellent. I was told by my family doctor my back pain didn't seem to be a big issue and would fix itself. I knew this wasn't the case, and immediately went to see Dr. Camilleri. In our first visit, he told me it was good I had, and explained not only my back pain, but other pain I was experiencing in my legs. He set me up with a program to aid with my issues, and over time I have definitely seen improvement. I love that he explains not only what is causing your issue, but how he fixes it. He is always kind, and ready to help when he can. He tries to avoid using any radioactive imaging techniques or surgeries if at all avoidable, for the benefit of the patient. I recommend him to everyone! I went from being unable to stand for long periods of time, to being able to work on my feet for hours. Thank you, Dr. Camilleri!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Camilleri treated me for an acute injury. I woke up unable to turn my head and had throbbing pain. His friendly staff got me in to see him asap. After my treatment where he performed ART (active release) and treatment of my upper back and neck, i walked out with far less pain and a big improvement to my neck movement. It only took a couple more treatments to fix it fully. He is extremely knowledgable and gets to the root of the problem. I highly reccommend Dr. Camilleri.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Camelleri is a very kind, professional and knowledgeable doctor. My daughter is a young athlete with multiple back and shoulder problems. He is a qualified physiotherapist AND chiropractor and he is excellent. My only complaint is that he can only bill as chiropractor even if he does physio. This is sometime problematic depending on our services coverage. The office is well run and on time. He has helped my daughter tremendously. He is versed in many different techniques too.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I had a shoulder injury and Dr. Camilleri told me treatment would take approx. 8-10 weeks. I did physio exercises, chiropractric treatments, acupuncture ect. ( I did all exercises at home as directed,religiously as I did not have coverage)Since 5 months had passed, I saw another medical professional who examined me off the record.. who told me my scheduled ultrasound would not show anything. He told me to insist upon getting an MRI with dye. I told this to Dr.Camilleri who was very adamant that I did not need one. He told me a MRI would only give us a digagnosis and the treatment would be the same as what we were doing. He seemed almost angry and told me that I was not a candidate for surgery and never would be. Pain was now at 10 times worse than when I started, begged my doctor to send me to specialist for 2nd opinion. He sent me to other specialist and long story short just had my surgery. Had anyone been concerned or listened maybe would not have had to suffer for as long as I did.

Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Camelleri offers a wide range of services and all are excellent. Office is run very smoothly and they offer a variety of appointment times. Friendly and helpful. Dr. Camelleri himself is excellent and very kind, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013