Ratings for Dr. André Borduas

Happy to have Dr. Borduas as a family doctor,feel that he is paying attention to his patients and will not hesitate to ask a second opinion. His staff is very good and will do their utmost best to get you the help you need.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I rate like that because has been my doctor for many years, and to me he Is the best doctor on the market.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I work in the health care field and have been around many doctors and health care professionals for many years..when chosing a Doctor for myself and my family it was certain that Dr.Andre Borduas was the only choice. When speaking to other people either wanting to change their doctor or are new in this area I always suggest Dr.Borduas. Each one now have him as their doctor and are very happy. Also, patients that have been with Dr.Borduas for many many years have the same high recommendation as I have. He is always ready to listen and he is commited to finding the root of the problem, he does not make a diagnosis and sends you home with a get better pill. He is also open for other Doctor or Specialists opions and this I appreciate in a Doctor. Dr.Andre Borduas get my family's highest recommendation for the best Doctor around.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007