Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Bitner

I'm a woman in my 50s. I went in for a routine exam. He started talking about doing surgery and fixing my bladder at the same time. He was trying to convince me that I needed hysterectomy and a bladder fix whatever that was for. He also claimed that I had a whole bunch of cysts on my ovaries and radiologist actually gave the report that there was a little teeny tiny one and that was it. The man is a liar and his surgery happy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Worst experience ever, will NEVER go back or recommend.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Doesn't care about the patients concerns. While having my baby, he got called in on a sunday night. He didn't want to stay. The nurse I had fought for me to have the baby when I wanted. The minute the nurse changed happened, they came in and rushed me to the operating table. I didn't really know why. After taking my baby out and my husband leaving the room, he started whispering about me to the other doctor about how they called him in church and about how I wanted to wait.... Then when he was done talking about me they started talking about BYU in normal voices. Worst experience of my life, and It should have been my best.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Bitner adds personal touches that make all the difference. When I had a laparoscopy, he held my hand while I went under the anesthesia. I really appreciate him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

He emediatly decided that I needed a laporascopy to see why I wasnt getting preg. and then found nothing. I came back for 6 week checkup and he acted like hed never seen me before. So spent alot of money and had no results!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Bitner is personable and knowledgeable. He spends plenty of time with me each time I see him. He is kind, caring, and gives everything to you straight up.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

The prenatal visits were very short and he seemed like he didn't have time to answer any questions. I ended up with a c-section mostly because I think it was late in the day and he wanted to go home. His bedside manner is horrible. It seemed like he didn't really care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I wouldn't hesitate to say he is one of the best doctors in the state. He always takes his time with everyone and treats each patient like they were his own family. He was always very professional with everything he did.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Fantastic...always treated my wife as he would his own daughter.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

My wife went through hell and had stomach pains during pregnancy that went completely undiagnosed until we couldn't take it anymore and went to another ob/gyn who diagnosed it on the 1st visit. Didn't care about my wife just wanted to have healthy, easy patients - i guess.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Mark R. Bitner's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company