Ratings for Dr. Scott Irwin

very good at what he does with both chiropractic and acupuncture and Lisa is very friendly and accommodating with our appointments.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Irwin is friendly and on time. He was very helpful with my problems.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

My opinion is that his medical background is very limited. He has the misguided view that chiropractic practices can solve almost everything. I said I didn't want my neck manipulated and he convinced me otherwise. No should mean no! He is not a very good acupuncturist either -- can be quite sloppy.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Irwin always helps my pain go away and sent me for x-rays when the situation seemed to warrant it, rather than just blindly make adjustments. He really knows his specialty well.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Friendly. I prefered his accupuncture to his chiropractic care. It was out of this world good! He is talkative and made me feel very at ease. I liked that he had music playing in the treatment rooms. His staff (Kimberly) was a sweet woman who took interest in the patients as well. Sometimes I had to bring my kids with me and I felt that I was made welcome. It has been awhile since I've seen him because I have moved away, but I am glad to have had our paths cross.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

He has helped me a great and is always caring and totally professional.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007