Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Stull

I love her. She made delivering my daughter much more easier then when I had my son in a different state. She always made me feel comfortable. Great doctor

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Still has always made an effort to get to know her patients. She encourages questions and never makes you feel hurried. She is caring and gentle while still being knowledgeable and professional. Cannot recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Jennifer operated on me and I nearly died. A simple hysterectomy and lost so much blood and wound up in intensive care for 3 days , had to have a blood transfusion. And wrecked my love life for a year. I believe she is incompetent. And nothing will ever change my mind on that.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Stull is the most knowledgeable and helpful gynecologist I have ever gone to. She did not talk down to me and, at every appointment I had, she was able to answer every question I had and usually explained everything before I even had a chance to ask the questions I had prepared. I went through three doctors trying to find someone I was comfortable having a surgery with before I found Dr Stull. I am so happy with the outcome of my surgery, I do not think I would ever find someone that could do a better job.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I have been following with Dr. Stull since she was in Meadville. When she left the area I was shocked! Found her again thru my PCP and started going back to her. She diagnosed a problem I have been having for 2 years and no one in Meadville caught it or would LISTEN to me. She is very caring, knowlegable and talks to you not "At" you. I have recommended her to every womam I know !!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

She is a such a wonderful doctor, I followed her from Meadville to Erie and then on to her new office. I will go to no one else.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Was going to see her since July of 2010 with problems of not having a period and vulvadynia. Was not helpful at all with both of these conditions. Put me on finally a drug to restart my period in Nov. 2010. Drug really didn't work and now has left me with irregular periods. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for over 6 months now and the staff do not seem caring at all to help us have a baby. That is all we want is a baby, I thought by their ad comp. and caring was not what I received. Would not say a knowledge doctor and nursing staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Someone that actually listens and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable with odd/imbarrassing questions. Very knowledgeable and you couldn't ask for a better office staff! I left three other OBGYN offices in Erie in the past three years ... I found the doctor that treats me the way I want to be treated ... Dr. Jennifer Stull is awesome.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Stull listened better than any doctor I have ever had. She spent over 30 minutes during my first appointment. I feel very fortunate she was recommended to me. She is smart, competent and caring!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Wonderful, Caring Doctor. There are not many like this one out there!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Jennifer C. Stull's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

GHI