Ratings for Dr. Nihad Nagy William

Dr. William is very thorough and caring Thanks Dr. William!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I had a bad experience with him. My physio wrote to him that he should send me for an MRI after 2 years of hearing issues that was thought to be TMJ related. He sent me for an x-ray instead, I had already been x-rayed multiple times so this showed no new information. We had discussed the idea of cortisone shots after i had read stories about people with jaw clenching, muscle spasms and hearing loss had been fixed by cortisone. He told me he would refer me to someone who could do it and he would put a rush on the referral. I spent most of my time on short term sick leave waiting for this referral but I got a call from accupuncture instead, after I explicitly told him that I've already tried it and it didn't help me. First visit with my new Dr. and she's sending me for an MRI and perhaps cortisone if anything on the MRI warrants it. He his very nice and seems to care but unless you need a quick easy diagnosis and penicillin Dr. William is useless.

Submitted August 2, 2014

Truly one of the best I have ever had...Has help me in every way possible... Truly caring..

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

He was my family doctor, caring and helpful. Always kind and loving!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

the staff can be nice. I like Dr.Willam he is one of the better doctors that I have found yes he can be a bit late on your appointment but he takes the time you need and does a good job. He will reffer you to the specialist that you need as he did with me and now I am cancer free thank you dr.William if he didn't find it in time I would have cancer. I think he is knowlageable and tes he will make sure he is doing the right thing he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

He is a great doctor. The only thing that's sucks is he doesn't do pregnancy's very well but that's not a big deal to me

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. William is an excellent caring Dr. who has no hesitation to refer to a specialist when he is uncertain of a diagnosis. He is very cautious and will call you at home to follow up, which is a nice change from my past Dr.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Over all a good Doctor, a little slack with ensuring that paper work is done, but over all a good physician with an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

excellent doctor, I would recommend him, if he doesnt know the answer he will reearch it or refer to a specialist, very concerned of his patients. Has an excellent understanding of all ailments and medication. Very patient and great bedside manner. He is always very thorough with me and my family either during a physical or a regular appointment, we are very fortunate to have him in our city.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Jumps to conclusions about diagnosis, prescribed medication when surgury was needed avoided responsibility of mis diagnosis, procrastinated on urget paperwork required by outside agencys prescribes unessesarry medications.. I would not recomend this doctor to anyone as I have stopped seeing him....

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010