Ratings for Dr. A.m. Huizing

The Best Doctor. Cause of Disease is what I needed and not just symptoms which the western does. After treatments with Dr. Huizing I now am leading a normal life and not on mega pills simple to control my condition. Thanks for everything and find that life now has more meaning to it.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Huizing is professional and very knowledgeable in Traditional Chinese Medicine.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I suffered from Irritable Bowel Syndrome for almost 2 years- debilitating pain and tons of tests and erroneous information- tried many medications and treatments + nothing helped. Finally decided to try Chinese medicine and Dr. Huizing helped me so much, was better after one month of treatments and have not had an episode ever since. I would highly reccommend Dr. Huizing, she is super caring and amazing at what she does.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Not phony and totally dedicated to Medicine. Much respect for someone like that who gets results medically and not just talk.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

This doctor and her nice receptionist both told me that she is "doctor". It took a round of questioning directly to this "doctor" over the phone, to discover that she is NOT a western medicine doctor. Even after I had explained that my benefit coverage will only cover if she is a western MD, she continued to call herself a doctor and she blamed it on my insurance company, actually told me that I should not have phoned them. She said I should have just come in, paid her the $90 and then submitted the claim, they would have covered it. Told her no, they would not have because they have her as a registered acupuncturist only. She finally said that she is an "Eastern Medicine doctor", which is not recognized as a "doctor" here in Canada. She is definitely NOT a Canadian Doctor but initially told me different. I would never go this kind of a person for any medical assistance.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Horrible experience. Inconsistent. Jumps from one thing to another. I asked to be treated for anxiety and panic attacks she treated me for completely different things. Scheduling unreasonable amount of appointments. I had to stop going there because nothing of what she did worked. On top of all before I went there I advised them that my benefits will only cover if she is an actual doctor. I was told that there won't be an issue as she is one. My benefits did not cover as she is not MD

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Very happy with Dr. Huizing. She is thorough, knowledgeable and precise in her Diagnosis and Treatment. Good results and have referred many to her. Have been for Acupunture treatments elsewhere before, but never got the excellent results I did with Dr. Huizing . I never had to wait for hours in the waiting room and this tells me that she realizes and is concerned that people's time is valuable and never overbooks herself trying to make a buck.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Huizing is focused and accurate in her diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I feel that Dr. Huizing is very knowledgeable in the practice of Medicine. I was very happy with the diagnostic and prognosis she provided me. I had some arthritis in one knee and she successfully treated the knee and I don't have anymore pain. I am about 90 percent healed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Inconsistent, distracted, does not do proper or in depth had treat with Dr. Hhizing for sevarl months , she does not keep track of the amount of needles she put in you and often you leave her office with needs.. You have to be careful where you step in the treatment rooms often used needles have fallen on floor.. It cost me a lot of money with little results. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015