Ratings for Dr. Nazim Damji

Dr Nazim Damji is one of God's sent angels here on earth. I was diagnosed with my breast cancer on 2007 and from then on Dr Damji was like an angel there, taking care of me and doing everything to make me feel better and look at my sickness in a very positive way. Today is my last appointment with Dr Damji, kind'a sad but I know he deserves this, to retire and enjoy life. Dr Damji thank you very much for your dedication. Praise God for giving you to us cancer patients. Praying and looking forward that my next Oncologist who will take over you is as dedicated as you. Wishing you all the best Dr Damji. Enjoy your very well-deserved retirement. God bless you more! Please keep me in your prayers when you remember my name. (Benilda Padrinao)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I was diagnosed by Dr.Damji for CLL. He Lead me through whole treatment, successfully. I can say, he save my life. Apart of this, very sympathetic person. Just listen to him and respect his decisions.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I have been very fortunate to have undergone by CA treatment under the care of Dr. Damji, he has looked after with a great care, and followed up in accordance with his schedule. God bless him. Always a great care giver

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr. Damji definitely has the 'God' complex. Needs to come down from his throne. He should not be a doctor, he has no bed side manner and actually laughed at us when we said we were going to see another doctor and told us he had too many patients as it was, we could take some if we needed!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Went to Queensway Trillium today with my Mom as an emergency to see Dr. Damji and he took my Mother in promptly. He's a great doctor and thank him from the bottom of my heart for doing all he can to prolong my Mother's life. May God bless him with a healthy and happy life.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I am very fortunate to have Dr Damji care for my father who was diagnose with multiple myloma. Dr Damji explains and also takes the time to listen to our concerns. We (the family) are very grateful for such service. Thank you Dr. Damji.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Damji's for 12 years. He has always treated me with compassion and caring. I never feel rushed during an appointment and he always takes time to answer all my questions in terms that I can understand. I trust Dr Damji and am glad I have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr Damji is most exceptional doctor I've ever encountered. He treats me with great respect and compassion. He is always on time, his staff is friendly, and he is very knowledgeable. I feel priveleged to be his patient and I am very happy with him. I am disappointed with other comments posted as I have never had a negative experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

He was not informed about the patient's status. In no way did he give the patient assistance on preventing reoccurance. Instead, when the cancer reoccured, he gave a "I told you so" comment in response. The worst bedside manner, and should not be a doctor for laymen. He doesn't nothing to inform a patient who may not be completely knowledgable about cancer what the next steps are or why they should take it. In addition, he didn't work well with doctors in other hospitals. It was an ongoing problem that affected the patient's health and pain management. If you have him as a doctor, get another oncologist. It could save your life!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Damji since I was diagnosed with breast cancer 6 years ago - from the first appt. he has been excellent - caring - and supportive - I feel very lucky I was referred to Dr. Damji

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007