Ratings for Dr. Robert Brandt

This doctor has so much knowledge. He takes time to sit down and answer any question you have that concern you. I am not a regular patient of dr. Brandt's but I do know who to come to in case I needed to. I would recommend him! He's very kind

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Wonderful young man. I have been this Dentist's client ever since he started here in Abbotsford. I have always found him to be competent and caring. I have PLENTY to go by as I have had practically every dental procedure imaginable in my time. Between my personal dental experiences and having worked in Dentistry many years ago, I am a little bit knowledgeable in this area. I have worked with the best.... and the worst. Dr Brandt as become very popular and very busy in his practice. He still makes time for me. As for Assistants....they always vary but I have always been treated with the utmost respect. The front staff is also respectful, as with any office, some are more so than others. The only complaint I would have is that now this office is getting so very large and in depth, offering most kinds of Specialists as well, sometimes the "right hand" of the Reception area does not know what the "left hand" is doing, which can lead to confusion for all concerned.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Be careful with this doctor. He is a bully. I found him that he can treat a patient very cruelly. His talks AT a patient and does not try to talk TO a patient. I started crying after I saw him. My body was very tense while I was with him. I don't recommend him to any one especially to nice people who have good mind. He doesn't have conscience. Also, the dental assistant is very mean. She doesn't let a patient wash their mouth before and after the diagnosis/treatment, which is peculiar. The receptionist is mean and cold, too. I had to ask for one kind of information to them, but they didn't give it to me. I know one person who goes to this dental office and she's got the same information from the receptionist when she asked for it. I feel I was picked on and bullied by the receptionist. It's likely that they discriminate against people based on their prejudice.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

HAVE ALWAYS FOUND HIM TO BE IMFORMATIVE AS WELL AS A CARING INDIVIDUAL. WOULD NEVER GO TO ANYONE ELSE AFTER I SWITCHED TO HIM. GREAT DENTIST!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Hi all I have been with Dr. Brandt for 5 years now & he is the best dentist I have ever had. Very gentle, patient and kind in every way. Doesn't do unnecessary work either. Highly recommend this young, but very good dentist.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

GENTLE.. that is usually the first thing I want to know about a dentist. He is young but wise beyond his years, willing to address any issue one might have. Always make sure that you are comfortable and you always walk out of the office feeling good.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Excellent dentist. Would highly reccommend! Dr. Brandt is incredibly knowledgable and takes the time to explain in as much detail as you want, exactly what procedures he will be doing. I also found that he reccommends only what is truly needed as far as dental work. His 'bed-side' manner is friendly and approachable.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. Brown is the best doctor to see for anything. Even if you just need to talk to someone, he's there.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

I never thought I would ever find a dentist that I absolutly adored. He is friendly, courteous, informative, knowledgable and painless. He takes the time to explain in detail what he is doing or is about to do and makes sure you are comfortable throughout. His staff are very helpful and friendly as well. Best dentist I have ever had in 44 years.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr Brandt has been my dentist for the past four years and I have found him to be very caring and helpful. His advice on caring for my "remaining" teeth, has been most helpful and with his help, I hope to keep these teeth. A young man, but has a very competant manner and spends time to talk to you about your mouth.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007