Ratings for Dr. Ted Nemtean

If you are an alcoholic and/or a prescription drug addict I highly recommend Dr. Nemtean. He has facilitated my mother's (now 75)addiction of numerous prescription narcotics while also fully aware of her alcoholism and continues to support her habits. I have not known my mother to be sober a day in my life. She always drives while under the influence and has countless accidents. Our family has been suffering with the help of Dr. Nemtean's willingness to be manipulated for 30 years and sadly, my sister died after he also prescribed her- an alcoholic- antidepressants that reacted with her addiction and took her life at the age of 43. If you are looking for a doctor that will cave to your desires for narcotics without giving it a second guess, he is the doctor for you!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

He is one of the most careless doctors. As a family doctor his medical information is very poor, he is always not sure about any question I ask him, even for the referrals to any specialist he refuses referrals if I ask for that & in the same time he is unable to help me, he count the number of any kind of investigations he order for you & if in the same year I see more than 2 specialists he refuses to do another referrals, just to be short he is vey unhelpful and clueless .

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr nemtean has been my family doctor for 9 years, he is away or on vaccation the majority of the year. Regarding his medical knowledge , it is very poor. Not helpfull at all. His staff is very rude & impolite. I advise anybody looking for a doctor just to avaoid Dr nemtean

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I attended this doctor when my doctor away. He refused to send me to a specialist and ridiculed me when I referenced my psychiatrist. He is pleasant enough but has problems understanding he is NOT a specialist. I don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Nemtean for almost 25 years now. I wish the rating went higher than 5 because he is a 10! He is one of the nicest, most caring individuals I have ever met. He sees his patients as PEOPLE, not as a walking symptom. He encourages you to be involved in your care and has a fabulous bedside manner. He has gone above and beyond call of duty for me on several occasions and has saved my life on more than one occasion. Not sure what I will do when he retires. The office staff could use an overhaul in some areas but for the most part, tolerable. As for another reviewer's comment about never giving referrals, I have never encountered that issue with him. He has referred me to some of the best specialists I've ever had.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

He has been my Docgtor for over 25 years, and on two occaisopns has saved my life. He is an excellent diagnostician and cares about his patients. Will listen to his patients and do his best for them. Has no problems in referring you to a specialist. Good bedside manner. Would not change him since he understands me and my past medical record. Very patient and will listen to your feelings.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

He is nice, but this does not qualify him as a doctor. He has nearly led my brother to serious injury and refuses to give referrals. He doesn't seem to care how your health is and I am really wondering how he managed to acquire/maintain his license? Seriously, is this what our health care pays for?

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr.Nemteam is an excellent doctor and very caring. I have been going to him for 30 years and he has guided me through many situations like bad car accidents, divorce, shoulder injuries. I will soon be 58 and he has guided me well enough that I do not take any meds at all. I hope he never retires as I would not know what to do. If he will take you go for it as he is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

He is a great physician. He has been my Doctor for over 20 years, and through his diagnostic ability has saved my life on two occasions. He will listen patiently and has anexcellent bedside manner. He is the very best ib his profession, and I recommend him. The staff at the office are also great, helpful, friendly .

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Had Dr. Ted Nemtean for approximately 10 years before giving up. Never felt that he helped any of my concerns, always saying "you'll get over it" and "it will pass". Didn't believe I had serious wrist issues; had 2 surgeries since. Did not recommend physiotherapy or anything for my back or knee; still have chronic issues now. Rarely helped with my colds which lasted months at a time rather than days/weeks. Friendly guy, just not helpful.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012