Ratings for Dr. Jerry Rawal

I was a B.C. resident when I had the good fortune of meeting this wonderful doctor. I actually switched my residency from B.C. to Ontario so that I could become his patient. Aside from the fact that he is extremely knowledgeable and I trust him completely, he has a way of making me feel relaxed. He has a lovely bedside manner and does not talk down to me. Anyone who has him for a doctor is lucky indeed.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

very pushy, talks but does not listen. staff is extremely rude. He should be a used car salesman.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Glad he came to Bancroft. Glasses are expensive but I guess his equipment justifies it.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

A good addition to our community. Very polite and knowledgeble. Cares about his patients. A little exspensive but that is always the case in a small town. Will give you your prescription so you can buy glasses out of town.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

We really appreciate Dr. Rawal and find him to be very courteous, knowledgeable and an asset to our community. He cares about his patients and is quick to seek a referral if one is needed. He has recently invested in new equipment, such as a specialized camera for viewing the back of the eye and a visual field testing machine which is crucial and will help eliminate having to travel elsewhere for this imagry and testing. There is the capability to send these pics via internet also in place! Our hats go off to him! We find the eye glasses a little more expensive in this lab but, they seem to be of very good quality.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007