Ratings for Dr. Carol B. O'Conor

I don't know why this doctor has this attitude when she came into the room. I honestly know something was wrong with me but this doctor persisted that I was depressed. Even if you think there's nothing wrong me, why can't you approach nicer to a patient and tell her or she that they may need to rest? I was not pleased with a slightly rude doctor. I'm changing doctors after that appointment.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

My family physician for over twenty (20) years. She keeps current on new procedures and has a great staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. O'Conor did not move anywhere. She is still practicing in her office @ Shady Grove. She is very professional and is a good doctor. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Carolyn O'Connor is a wonderful doctor. She has been spot-on with every diagnosis for me and was never judgmental or condescending. She listened and worked with me on symptoms and medications to make sure I was comfortable with my treatment. She recently moved away so I've had to find a new PCP, which has been a terrible experience. Hopefully Dr. O'Connor will come back to the area one day. Everyone I have recommended to her LOVES her and was sorry to see her leave.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Very helpful and seemed to care. Made the effort to expedite insurance approval of additional tests needed.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

She's very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Answers all your questions, and seems to be very concerned about her patients. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

She made an error then refused to take responsibility for it, instead she seemed more concerned about not getting sued. I would definately NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

I went to Dr. O'Conor in an attemtpt to find a new GP. I went in asked about various ailments (hot flashes, breathing problems and some random pains). I was told by her that she could do nothing for me until I lost weight. I explained that the trouble breathing stopped me from excerising. She then referred me to an ENT and a psychologist. I must admit that the ENT she recommended was good (Dr. Bosworth), but she did absolutely nothing for me with my original issues. I left with crying feeling attacked because of my weight. I've been to other doctors since and they've had not problem assisting me because of my weight.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Carolyn O'Conner is a wonderful, caring and intelligent doctor. She listens to any concerns from patients and is extremely competent. She follows up after the appointment with test results in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

The staff was wonderful and very professional. And the doctor as well was very helpful, understanding, answered all my questions. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Dr. Carol B. O'Conor's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD