Ratings for Dr. Vadim Y. Baram

Deep passion for his patients. Pointed yet personal. Stellar bedside manor. Enjoys life.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I love love love dr baram he is very caring professional hard working works with me not against me thankyou doc!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

It was extremely difficult year for our family. My mother experienced severe psychotic break and manic episode. Due to extraordinary efforts of Dr. Baram my mother back to reality. She is back to family and her activity. All children appreciated fantastic job, excellent fund of knowledge, dedication and passion. Great Job Dr. Baram and God Bless You.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Thinking through this whole experience with my father, the absolute worse part was dealing with Dr. Baram. My father had never had a manic episode before and we didn't know what to expect going into the psych ward at St. Mary's. We were frightened and confused. After meeting with Dr Baram, it seemed like he doesn't have what it takes to work with mentally ill patients, especially new patients. He got close in my fathers face talking way too sternly for the situation. He then pulled me aside to scold me for not keeping my manic father calm, and threaten to not treat him. He did not take into consideration that this is the first time that we had experienced anything like this. Dad was scared, I was scared, and dr. Baram made the whole thing TERRIFYING!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Overall the doctor is great. Sometimes you may have to wait a bit to see him but usually not more than 15 minutes. The staff is kind but not extremely friendly, but still friendly. He is very knowledgeable and I feel that I am in the right set of hands. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr.Baram was extremelly helpful during crisis situation myself and my wife had last year. his consult saved not only our family but nade it stronger.His care was outstasnding.God bless Doctors like Dr.Baram

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Wonderful and professional. Recommend to everybody. If you need help, Dr.Baram is the only one for you.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2006

Excellent physician. Thank you so much from all family

flag | Submitted November 11, 2005

flag | Submitted October 20, 2005

Dr. Vadim Y. Baram's Credentials

• Tartu State Med Inst, Tartu, Estonia (Fn: 363-01) (Grad. 1992)

• Bcbs Illinois