Ratings for Dr. Stacey Grimes

I have always found Dr. Grimes to be very pleasant to deal with

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Dr Grimes was late for my appointment. When I checked in she was up at the front desk talking to another staff member about shoes. There were 2 other gals up front busy with other customers and I had to wait while she talks about shoes??? I wont be back to Tutt Street!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

excellent dialogue when on visit with my soneven got to see her on a saturday

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Caring is an of't used word but I think it was invented to apply to Dr. Grimes. She goes beyond expectations in providing a comfortable and professional environment for her patients. One feels important and secure when visiting her for examination or treatmentr.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Very caring. Very particular in testing. At one point when I had a problem with my left eye, she called me at home (twice) to keep track of my progress. Wonderful young woman with a long career ahead of her. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Dr Grimes is a pleasant person. She didnt help our daughters sight problems. we kept going back saying she cant see the board and squints all the time. Nothing was done for it. We went to a newer doctor and it was taken care of right away, our daughter now has glasses and doesnt suffer from headaches anymore. Dr. Grimes missed it that time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Both my husband and I think Stacey is just an excellent Doctor. She is knowledgeable, helpful, and has a great personality. We look forward to our yearly checkup/visit.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Grimes relates well to all ages. She is compassionate and kind. Her knowledge and experience combined with a good sense of humour make her a wonderful health care professional. I would recommend her without hesitation!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007