Ratings for Dr. Linda Hancock

Would not recommend. Felt attacked and she turned my words against me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I did not feel any compassion or that she truly understood how I felt. Was not able to connect with her at all so it felt like a waste of time.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Well I think it's been about 5-6 years on and off with Linda. Had some ups, had some real downs. But thank the heavens she was there for my crutch when I needed the help. It's a crying shame it is so hard to see her without financial aid. She has brightened many a life. Linda along with her social worker son Mark are a great team. It is with great sadness our sessions are coming to an end. I will always cherish our progress from then till now, because I believe it to be drastic. Thank you both for memorable sessions that have helping me progress. Best of luck and wishes in the future.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

She spends the entire time talking about herself, her education, articles, book, vacations, blah blah blah. I should have been paid to listen to her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

when you go for help you are looking for someone to really listen and understand you. Listening does not involved just waiting for me to shut up so she can talk. I know more about her family, books, and credentials then she knows about me and my needs. I know we all have different personalities and we don't all mesh but a therapist should at least work at trying to figure it out. I had the feeling more than once that she was not at all interested in helping, that she just didn't want to bother with me. She is very intelligent and I believe she does know her stuff, she just needs to stop talking long enough to listen, to wait for us to clear our thoughts and express them. I just hope that others clients sessions go more successful than mine and that people can really be helped.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

I found Linda Hancock to be helpful and practical. She pinpointed the issues to be dealt with and laid out a plan for me to follow. She was kind and yet firm. I really enjoyed our sessions.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Went in for severe anxiety, and all she seemed to do was talk about herself, her trips, her books, nothing relevent to my problem or ways to over come it.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Linda is kind and compassionate. She can not be all things to all people. Medicine Hat is lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

I have been meeting with Dr. Hancock for a few months and have found her to be extremely helpful. I especially appreciated how she applied her personal experiences to my issues whiched helped me to relate and trust her. I would reccomend her to other clients.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

She is clearly a knowledgable, gentle, and compassionate woman. Her experiences and wisdom have helped me dramatically.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008