Ratings for Dr. Frank Winton

I wonder what happened to the patient that he let get abused? Not very good for a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Frank Winton is an unusual doctor in that he not only cares for his patients but listens, evaluates, and prescribes treatments that are most successful. If for some reason he cannot treat a given condition, he does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist. His friendly manner affords you ample office time to address your medical complaint. I have been treated by this good doctor for several years and I continue to be satisfied by his A+ practice.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

When I first went to see this Dr., I wasn't sure he was able to treat me as he specializes in Sports Medicine. I was wrong!! He is a fantastic Dr.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

This doctor has seen both of my kids. He has a good bedside manner. He explained things very thoroughly without losing me. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

He has been able to answer my questions, and has taken me without insurance when I didn't have insurance.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Dr. Frank Winton's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Fallbrook, CA