Ratings for Dr. Jacob Stein

Dr Stein was my rheumatologist for almost 25 years and was an amazing Dr that helped me with my disease and always was available when I needed to talk. I just found out he passed Dec 27, 2014 and it hit me pretty hard. He was so nice, helpful, caring and I miss him very much!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Stein was my rheumatologist for 23 years. He was kind and a wonderful doctor who always knew the right treatment for me and I will always remember him fondly and miss his humour and gentle mannerisms.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Excellent physician, knowledgeable and caring, was able to dx my rare condition and was extremely helpful. Five stars !

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

A well respected rheumatologist. It will be very difficult to find another doctor as nice as Dr. Stein. Unfortunately for his patients, he retired not long ago. Thanks for the help you gave me for the years I was your patient Dr. Stein. I wish you the best in your retirement.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Jacob Stein for several years. He was a very good rheumatologist. He has retired recently. A loss of another good doctor. I wish him well in his retirement. It will not be easy to find a rheumatologist as good as him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

If you want the best he is R>A> is frightening and horridly painful He has been my rock.Sad to see him retire but he will continue to pass on his top professional knowledge by teaching .All who have had the privilege to know him and receive the best care will understand my sadness. I will forever be grateful.What more can be said !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

I really like Dr. Stein, he makes me feel very comfortable and he takes time to speak with me if I have any concerns.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Stein since I been diagnosed with RA four years ago. He is a very knowledgeable, caring and considerate doctor. Even though I wasn't compliant with his suggestion he truly cared and has had long chats with me to make me understand what will happen if I don't take care of my self. Not too many drs would take the time to explain things and make you understand. I was in severe denial state and he made me to accept the disease and deal with it. When my MRI came back not so good, he personally called me to talk to me before he went on a long holiday, so I could function till he got back. Dr.Stein has years of experience and knowledge and he truly cares about his patients. He is very calm and listens and answers all your questions. Above all, he keeps up with the new research and meds in the field of RA. Quality of life of his patients is very important to him. I am glad that he is my Rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Stein has been my doctor for several years -- he is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and caring. I can't imagine my quality of life without him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr Stein was able to help my RA condition and I now live a fairly normal life. When I have any questions, he is always available (after leaving a voicemail). He really is a fantastic doctor who goes out of his way for his patients!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011