You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ali Oliashirazi

Dr Ali is the best orthopaedic doctor I've seen many but not like him he most caring to obse people and he is more helpfull to encourage me being brave is one he has the most awesome personality ever caring kind well mannered dr of Otho I've ever seen yet people ask me how did you get dr Ali prayers people never thought I'd make this far to get him n his kind ways brave me up too take it he is awesome experience for a ortho dr !

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr Oliashirazi and his staff were amazing. I had a total left knee replacement in December 2012. I feel a lot better and my mobility has significantly improved and continues to improve daily. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a knee replacement. He is the best in the tri-state.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Ali and his staff are the best! He did a total knee replacement on my left knee and I would never go to anyone else. His bedside manner is great and he and his staff are very caring. I would recommend highly to anyone needing a knee replacement. Donetta

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

The best! Attention to detail is amazing - followup call at home after release from the hospital

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

There are few Doctors that are as gifted as Dr. Ali. He did a complete knee replacement on my 69 year old mother. Three weeks later she was working in the garden. It is unbelievable that a doctor who was Valedictorian in his class from George Washington School of Medicine and did his post-graduate training in orthopaedic surgery at the Mayo Clinic can be found in Huntington, WV. WE ARE SO LUCKY! When I was in his office waiting area with my mother, to my surprise there were people from all over the world there to see him. I couldn't believe people for New York to California were in Huntington West Virginia to see Dr. Ali. His team made us feel so secure, and answered every question. A great "Personal Touch" from the whole team. THANK YOU so much.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

he is the consummate doctor--courteous, exuberant, friendly, surrounds himself with excellent staff, an encourager, empathetic,polite, well-dressed, great bedside manner. The best doctor i have ever had the pleasure of knowing. my knee surgery result was fantastic

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Very competent and caring physician. Educates patient and family regarding surgery, post op care, physical therapy and follow up care.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Ali Oliashirazi's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=91413'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=91413'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 5, 2014