Ratings for Dr. Jane E. Striegel

So sad she is retiring! She is such a great doctor and is so kind and caring.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Excellent Dr.! So caring and helpful. Relates well to child. If she is behind schedule its only because she takes the time to care about the patients needs. Sad when my kids age out of seeing her!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

There is no other Doctor like Dr Striegel. She is loving, patient, informative, and genuine. She cares about every patient as if it were one of her own 6 kids. She has been in our family for 2 generations and I hope she continues for a long time!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. Stregal is amazing. She is best doctor we have every had. She is by far the best pediatric doc in town. My daughter had epilepsy and she always took care of us and made referrals to the right places.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Very knowledgeable and patient. A good find. Takes a lot of time with my son, and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

I went to Dr. Striegel throughout high school and I kept going to her even in college because she was so great! I had an unusual problem and she was very persistent until she discovered the cause.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

I can highly recommend this pediatrician. I was very happy with her and am sorry we had to leave her for financial/health insurance reasons.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Wonderful doctor! All three of my children have gone to her and most of my friends take their children to her. Dr. S is so helpful and makes first time moms feel so much better. She tends to answer my questions before I even ask them! She never makes you feel stupid for asking questions or worrying about silly stuff. One of the best doctors at Carle!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Dr. Jane E. Striegel's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Champaign, IL