Ratings for Dr. Sam Henein

Had an appt. book at 11:30 am - finally saw him at 10 to 6. When I expressed concern his comment was "you can find another doctor". He devalues your time, makes jokes about valid concerns. Triple booking is not okay. If I book an appt. to see him, I have to take the entire day off work because he is never, ever on time. Ever.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

He always triple and quadruple books his patients. He starts booking for 9am but is never in the office until at least 10:30am. If you have an appointment make sure you've cleared your entire day, as you'll be there that long.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

This doctor didn't get me an ultrasound that could have safed me so much pain. I asked for an ultrasound four years ago and didn't think my pain was real. Then he decided to get one. The test results showed I had a 15 cm cyst and endometriosis. Thanks for him I am in so much pain. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr Henein took me in as a patient literally under his wing! Him and his practice have literally gone over and beyond for me. I don't think I would ever consider changing doctors out of all of the doctors I've seen I feel more comfortable at Dr Heneins office than in any doctors office I've been in. He has a good sense of humour and makes me feel welcomed. He spends every minute during my visits ensuring that I'm ok and is always on top of things for me without me even asking.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Henein's wait times are outrageous and have caused so much undue stress with taking time off work to make my appointment. An entire day has to be booked off. He has zero regard for his patients. It is because of Doctors like him that we continue to have the mediocre care we receive. I do not recommend this Doctor or his practice for anything.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Sam Henien is beyond pompous and far past the point of arrogant and uncaring. After over 3 hours of waiting he spent a total of 5 minutes with my daughter at which time he took a personal phone call and did not even look my child over before offering any kind of solution to the reason we were there in the first place. His "nurse" helper is about as knowledgeable as a primary student. She is curt, unfriendly and openly takes lunch breaks in front of waiting patients. Truthfully I am horrified that he is even a Doctor and this entire practice should be shut down.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Wait times are anywhere from 4-6 hours. No regard for his patients. Spends entire appointment trying to upsell name brand pills that he's obviously being paid to promote. He's my family doctor and i barely see him once every 5 years because it's such a nightmare. Looking for a new physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Henein is the best in field, I have been a patient of his for over 20 years and I travel from Toronto to see him. Despite the long wait to see him I will continue to see him there is no one I trust with my health besides him

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

We are in thè process of changing doctors. Dr Henìn is a very good doctor bùt his office procedires have much to be ďesired. The last visit I waited 2 hours & 15 mins to get in and the appointment before that 2 H & 30 mins. This is totally unacceptable. We would stay if this changed. So sad & sorry.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Henein is exceptional in his field with high competence, up-to-date knowledge and relationships with the best specialists. It's true that I have to wait on occasion but I happily drive two hours to see him and I wouldn't consider switching doctors.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016