Ratings for Dr. Shelley Duggan

a most amazing extrordinary doctor who's care and concern and excellent knowledge saved my life after I was flown to icu at the grey nuns hospital by stars it was a horrible experience being that sick but her little touch and words being the only sweetness I experienced through all the pain ! And of course the highest excellence of knowledge that saved my life ! Truly an amazing person as well as the most intelligent Doctor I probably will ever be privileged to meet !❤️👍Highest recommendation

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

She took awesome care of my mother was just amazing to talk to and get the answers to all my questions. Words can not describe my gratitude towards her. Thank you Dr. Duggan

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Knowledgeable, caring, efficient. Cannot say enough good about her skills as a physician. My experience as a patient has been without complaint. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone in need of her expertise. Dr. Duggan has also referred us to excellent physician of other disciples whom have been of equal calibre. Read 'connected'. Thank you Shelly.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Duggan is a saint! She saved our 21 year old sons life. He had a complete kidney shut down on Mar 9th/07 and without her concern, care and knowledge we would have been completely devastated. Within months our son is on the transplant list and due to her quick reaction is feeling better than he has in years. Like a previous patients comments. Dr. Duggan is caring in all aspects of her patients care, not only kidney related issues.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Duggan is the best. She is a great doctor and really knows her stuff. Best of all, she treats patients and their families like people, not like an inconvenience. She helps her patients in all aspects of their life, not just kidneys, and is compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Duggan saved my sister's life. She was in near total failure (GFR under 20), and with Dr. Duggan's immediate attention and care, has recovered nearly full function after a year of intensive monthly treatments (cytoxan, etc). She is an exceptional doctor, caring, and is absolutely highly recommended. Really knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Dr. Shelley Duggan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "a most amazing extrordinary doctor who's care and concern and excellent knowledge saved my life after I was flown to icu at the grey nuns hospital by stars i..."

November 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5M 0H3". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 10830 124 St NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17809908343".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She took awesome care of my mother was just amazing to talk to and get the answers to all my questions. Words can not describe my gratitude towards her. Thank y..."

December 13, 2014