Ratings for Dr. Kim Gillies

Yes, it may be a bit of a wait to get in to see her, but this is only because she is so helpful to so many people - Kim is well woth the wait. I was in physio, massage and acupuncture for 3 months with a rotator cuff injury with little improvement - Kim was the practitioner who was finally able to help me.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Gillies is a very caring, wonderful doctor. She is attentive to your patients needs. A GREAT doctor...more doctor's should strive to meet her level of care!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Gillies is the best Chiropractor in town. Yes, once in awhile it may take a day or two to get in but if it is a true emergency and you can not wait that long, she will do her best to accommodate. Either coming in early or staying late if she can. I never let my back pain go on so long that I cant move, so I book regular appointments to stay in good form.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr.Gillies is an amazing person and an incredible Doctor. I have recommended her to all my family and friends. She is thourgh and most importantly "She fixes me!" She gets straight to the problem, explaines what is happening and makes it right. I have suffered with painful headaches most of my adult life... Thanks to Kim, not any more.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

she has a good personality and seems very nice. But when you need an appointment it an take a few days to a week and a half to get one. She is not flexible at all in her hours and will not EVER squeeze you in for an appointment no matter how much pain you are in. One time when I was in alot of pain I called for an appointment and the earliest I could get in was 9 days later. I had a problem with this and I talked directly with her and she told me " you need to find a male chiropractor without kids because I won't ever squeeze you in because then I would be late to pick up my children from the daycare." WOW my jaw was on the floor. Now,in my opinion, there is a doctor that is working strictly for the money and really doesn't care for her patients. I will never go back to her and will never recommend her and I tell my story to anyone who will listen

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007