Ratings for Dr. Les Morvay

I am a sceptical and fussy old guy I am not pleased with the medical system at all, but I am very happy to have Dr Morvay as my Doctor. I've had several in doctors in the past but I see that I am going to stick with this one.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Morvay is excellent. He is compassionate and always has the time to listen. I have never felt rushed while in his office, he refers his patients when it is appropriate and is willing to listen to your thoughts/questions. Very intelligent!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Morvay took my Dad on as new patient approximately 3 yrs. ago. He will soon be 94 and is getting the best care. We are fortunate to have found him

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Morvay is pleasant and easy to talk to. He is knowledgeable and professional at all times.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

My husband and I are so thankful to have Dr Morvay as our Doctor. !! He greets us with a handshake and looks straight into your eyes. Very professional, thorough, yet warm and willing to answer questions without us feeling rushed. Very knowledgable, but will send us to a Specialist if he feels it necessary . His RPN is an asset and easy to talk to. Thanks Dr Morvay.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

He is very helpful and takes time to talk and know the patient. Always available to see you. Melissa is very easy to get along with. Get pretty fast results when questions are asked

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Very professional,helpful and dilligent. Pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Mellissa seems its a task to be there.Morvay does not want to make big decissions or make waves ...DO YOUR JOB !You could be a great doctor...wake up....

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

I have always found Dr. Morvay very professional and willing to work with my odd requests when it comes to me and my family. I have always been able to get an appt when needed.. I do admit the answering service of Front Road is terrible, and I really dislike being put on hold so much. I think both of his R.N's (Melissa is on mat leave)are incredible and they are very good with children.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Morvay and his partners seem unable to afford change tables for babies in their washrooms

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009