Ratings for Dr. James W. Barber

Had knee surgery and was well pleased with Dr Barber and staff

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Very punctual, staff is caring and genuine. Physician could use some "updated" training in procedures/techniques; however,he has a good bedside manner and is very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I was received an examained thoroughly by the doctor.who was very knowleageable in his field of study,he showed genuine concern for my injury.instructed me thoroughly in what I need to do to recover quickly from my injury.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Barber is a very caring physician. He is punctual and wait time in office is minimal. I have been to him for 3 separate injuries and each time he was knowledgeable and professional in his diagnosis. He has a good sense of humor and truly cares about his patients. I was treated with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Barber is reasonably punctual,has a good personality and sense of humor, and I liked the fact that he explained all the options and did not rush me into an operation. Once I finally decided to have my knee replaced, I am walking again without pain! I wish I had gone ahead sooner. I've really had an excellent outcome and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

Dr. James W. Barber's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Douglas, GA