Ratings for Dr. Asher B. Galloway

This is a bait and switch doctor. If you are trying for a VBAC you here you have to go into labor by 40 weeks. ACOG clear says that 42 weeks are post dates. This is a VBAC tolerant practice not a VBAC friendly practice.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Wonderful guy. He knows his stuff if I do say so myself

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

He's as good as it gets. This pregnancy I have been going to another doctor but I'm really leaning toward going back to Dr Galloway. The only reason I have been going to another is because I wanted to deliver at another hospital. I'll probally go back to him though because I trust his care and have faith in him. He delived my now 10 year old son. I was induced at 38 weeks due to low amniotic fluid and it was the right call. With him I had a good labor experience and I felt he cared. I think he did everything to make me as comfortable as possible. I was in labor for 12 hours... Even with that said I felt at ease because his expertise made everything feel like it went smoothly.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

I used this doc for a couple weeks in my 3rd trimester of 3rd pregnancy and did not like the way he practiced.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

He is a hoot! He's funny, but knows his stuff. Great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Dr. Asher B. Galloway's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Douglasville, GA