Ratings for Dr. Karen Lee Eldridge

Dr. Eldridge is a great doctor! She's very compassionate and I think she's great, especially for younger children. However, she sometimes brushes things off and I find myself having to make constant appointments with her for the same issues because she doesn't always give a proper solution. She dismisses almost everything, every time I make an appointment. She wouldn't even refer me to another doctor who is more specialized in my health issues. Her receptionist is not as nice, and she tries to give medical advice over the phone as if she doesn't want you to book an appointment. The nurses there are very sweet!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Feeling blessed to have the "Eldridge " team, there for my needs and respect all of them.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Wonderful doctor, I would go as fas as to say she is the best in town! Needs to get a more pleasant and less belittling receptionist

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Eldridge is a very caring, competent, non judgemental doctor. I have always been satisfied with her recommendations and treatment. I believe that she is a doctor because she loves her job and is good at it! I have been her patient since a child and hope she is around for when I have children. I do not care very much for her receptionist but not everything can always be perfect!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Like most other people, this doctors is very pleasant and polite and even my kids like her. However, i find that she speculates a lot rather than testing for problems and i am not comfortable with that. Also, i would her to focus more on preventing problems by finding out where the ackes and pains are coming from, but i get dismissed a lot. I have given up solving any problems here, so i have to pay for a naturopath to help me solve subclinical issues like food sensitivities and allergies that i think have caused muscle and joint problems starting in my 20s.I have had a skin condition for 4 years now and she refuses to send me to see a dermatologist. Not very happy.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

She is awesome. I just don't care much for the nurse that works for her. I liked the nurse at the old office way better.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Eldridge is very caring - she treats you like a person not a number and always seems to have time for you (even if I do ask silly questions sometimes). If the solution is perhaps diet or vitamins she will say so, not just giving out the latest drugs. Can't imagine a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

This doctor delivered my child 16 years ago. She left me torn inside and out! I was told my tearing would heal on it own and it was just a "first" degree tear! I Infact ended up with third degree tearing which was not fixed until years later when a obgyn told me that this doctor who delivered had made a mistake! I had severe pro lapsing and bladder issues all as a result of not being fixed properly after my child was born. I called their office to complain and her "partrner" doctor hymen Said she would not be calling me back.... Interestingly enough she stopped delivering babies after my complaints. All I can say is that my sex life was ruined for 6 years and the painful surgeries to correct the damaged caused by childbirth was due to her incompetency ! If I could have sued her For all the damaged she caused I would have! Thanks Doc for wrecking my sex life and my vagina

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

I have had dr.eldridge for 13 yrs, she delivered my daughter and I have seen her ever since. She is caring and helpful and always asks how my daughter is. She's never too busy for extra questions either.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

A professional and personable doctor. Her former nursing training really shows!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012