Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Smoot

Dr. Smoot is incredible! She takes her time, very easy to talk to, clear concise, and gets a long great with my kids, and they react very comfortably to her. She even personally called before when my son was sick to check on him. I wouldn't want another pediatrician

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Smoot has been our pediatrician for over 5 years and we have loved every appointment we've had with her. She's extremely knowledgeable, very patient with all of my questions and concerns, and my two daughters absolutely adore her! If Dr. Smoot moved to any other practice, even if she relocated downtown, we would follow her. I can't say enough good things about this amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Smoot has been our pediatrician for 7 years now...she is AWESOME!!!!!!!! I've never met a doctor I like more that her. She's VERY caring, attentive and always listens. She's even called on weekends from her home to check on my daughters when they've been seriously ill. She's just a wonderful, wonderful lady!!! I give her a 5+ rating!!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

She is awesome!! My children and I love her. They will stay with her until they are teens I am sure.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

she is a very good doctor. My children love her and so do I. I had a son pass away about 3 yrs ago, and she actually came to the funeral home for visitation. I felt like she really cared!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

didn't like her at all.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Great bed side manners, honest and very easy to talk to. Takes time with the patients

flag | Submitted July 2, 2005

Dr. Cynthia Smoot's Credentials

• Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med, College Station Tx 77843 (Grad. 1999)