Ratings for Dr. Diane Reid

Horrible place huge waste of time going there she was always late 30 mins to an hour pass my appointment time dismissed questions I had and ended up doing nothing for me I would recommend finding another ent specialist

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

Dr was very knowledgeable,empathetic,concerning to help a very complex problem.She gave options that may help,hoping they would be useful.A very dedicated and kind lady.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2020

What happened to this lady?!? Used to be good, now passing the time literally. Appointment over two hours. Same as my last appointment. Not respectful of patient’s time. Don’t get referred to her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

Not much to say other than I trust her, she is a pro, and she is easy to understand. Relieved she is my 6 year-old's specialist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Was brushed off by this doctor in which she was extremely arrogant and wouldn’t take the time to talk to me. I don’t know if it was because I’m a university student but I was brushed off needless to say and had to suffer in pain for 1year with multiple trips to the emerge for my tonsils and not being able to breath and going into shock multiple times and difficulty attending classes. I went to see another ENT back home feeling no hope, and let’s just say my tonsils and adenoids were looked at thoroughly and actually made me at serious risk being 20 years old in terms of my health. I have successfully had them removed recently and were told by the surgeon that they were bigger than oysters along with my adenoids. I would not suggest seeing this ENT. I have never been in so much pain in my life for one year. Chronic migraines, shock etc. Very disappointed that I had to wait this long. However I will say that the only positive thing was that the front desk ladies were sweet.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

One year ago next month my daughter had a two minute e visit with this “specialist” with a pea size opening for passage in her throat .As a mother you want the best care for your child at any age. My daughter ,first year University student went to see her after being referred from a campus dr regarding the severaity of her tonsils and adnoids, not even seeing Reid for a lengthly consultation she left it in the hands of her intern to diagnose as a virus and her herself not spending more then two minutes. Being a student she felt very disrespected and treated unfairly . When i brought her home to see her FP and quickly in the summer she met with the ENT in Simcoe county , she was disgusted that such specialist would let this severity slide in such a case regardless of age.I AM VERY PLEASED TO SAY THAT OUR E.N.T. In simcoe today took all my daughters pain away.. this ENT obviously DID NOT HAVE HER BEST INTEREST NOR THE PATIENT ‘s HEALTH AT HEART, lets leave it to the intern to make the last call.... thanks McMaster!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

She is my son's ear doctor. She is kind and knowledgeable. She is NEVER on time. I dont understand how people rate her 5 for punctuality when we always have to wait for HOURS for her. She is a good doctor but when you have SCHEDULED checkups with her, you better be ready to wait for HOURS.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Brilliant and caring. I have two children who have been patients of her for two different reasons. She has gone out of her way to provide amazing medical care to them both.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

She has been my ENT doctors for over 12 yrs. Her and her staff are great. June at the hamilton general is the greatest and so helpful and kind always take of me when I need to see Dr.Reid .

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

This is an awesome hospital with amazing doctors. To show my appreciation I will be donating to show my accountabilities in where I went wrong!! Donating is good for the spirit and when one fieels good the more they will want to donate.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017