Ratings for Dr. Ron Lemckert

Well, I don't know who these people met. Dr. Lemckert actually saved my life. I suffered the most unimaginable, debilitating pain most people do not experience. I lost 15 years of my life because every doctor I saw did not believe that there was something else to why I had severe chronic sinus infections every month, and disabling migraines after my MVA in 2002. He was THE FIRST ENT to take me seriously, do the right tests, listen wholeheartedly, and treat me with kindness. The recovery was horrific pain as well. But, following, I did not have one sinus infection or one migraine. The antibiotics and pain medication that tolled my physical and mental system almost killed me. That is still a process today is recover from. I will always Thank God for the non-invasive approach he took to fixing my nose that was broken in two places from hitting my face on the steering wheel while unconscious during the accident.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

He is a great DR who takes the time to explain to parents and children the procedure that will take place . My son had a great experience with him and now my daughter who is only 3 will have surgery tomorrow and she not scared at all because the Dr and his staff explained her step by step of what’s gonna happen . She saw her big brother go through surgery and she is excited to get her popsicle !! Thank you Dr @ staff for the Excellent work 😁😁

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

This doctor appears to focus on plastic surgery. I came in to see him due to sinus issues and he tried to sell me a $5000 nose job. This doctor is the worst. DO not visit him. The wait time was often up to an hour. He is a terrible doctor and an awful person judging baby the way he treated me. I disagree with the comment below about him being so terrible he should treat animals. I would never let him near one of my pets. He is not a nice person and a terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

My son had an appointment today with Dr Lemckert as he's had three perforated ear drums He came in didn't introduce himself or even look at me and made me feel like I was interrupting him when I was speaking Barely looked in my sons ears and told us we would be referred for hearing test then rushed us out the door He was probably in the room for a total of 30 seconds Guess there wasn't enough money to be made in billing Ohip to warrant him spending any time with us If my son does need tubes I will not be going to him ever Arrogant egotistical with a god complex!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Great experience for my teen and I. He understood the issues and helped her! He was professional, warm, kind and ensured my teen knew what was going on. Follow up appt he was the same. Very satisfied! Also, no waiting in the waiting room. Each time we sat for less than five minutes- very few specialists are ever on time but he was!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

This doctor is terrible. Made a much larger surgical cut on my face then he said he was going to do originally without my permission or saying a word! When I expressed shock, he was unapologetic, arrogant and evasive. There is something wrong with this guy. Very careless professional attitude and disrespectful of a patient's body. I may as well have been a slab of meat. I can't believe the positive reviews on his site about Dr. Lemchert are about the same person I met. They probably had to ask family and friends to fabricate them.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I had a Septoplasty and rhinoplasty done by Dr. Lemkert I Am very happy with my results . Great doctor , super friendly staff and very helpful. I had a very good experience from day 1 with Dr. Lemkert . I would definitely recommend him , you be will be very satisfied

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

His Staff are wonderful both on the phone and in person they are always very helpful. Dr.Lemckert is a wonderful physician who cares for his patients well being . He is very knowledgeable in what he does I would highly recommend him to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr.Lemckert was amazing with my daughter 3 years ago. So good that even though we moved 45 minutes away, I am still going back to Dundas for my son. Just to ensure he gets the best possible treatment and care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

He was fantastic with my child. Her surgery went smoothly and we both thought he was kind, considerate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Ron Lemckert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Tufts