Dr. Jed Snatic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jed Snatic

Dr. Jed Snatic is a superb dentist. He is knowledgeable, connected and easy to talk to. It is always a pleasure to visit Dr. Snatic as he is compassionate and understanding. I came from a bad experience in another dentist office. Still in a lot of pain I found Dr. Snatic and in the first visit he took my pain away. That is when I knew that I would never let anyone else except him touch my mouth again. I feel extremely lucky to have found such a caring and competent dentist. Dr. Snatic is very professional, he takes the time to explain what needs to be done and provides valuable advice. The way he makes your teeth feel and look is nothing short of a miracle. Words can’t describe how happy I am with the results of his wonderful work. Lifepath Wellness dental staff are extremely friendly and helpful, combined with professionalism and genuine concern for the patient. I want to thank Dr. Snatic’s dental assistant Tracy, as she is wonderful and kind and I really appreciate how at ease she makes you feel through any procedure. You can search your whole life trying to find a great dentist, but if you are reading this, your search is over. Dr. Snatic is the dentist to have. My gratitude for Dr. Snatic and his staff goes beyond the stars! There is no other dentist I would go to or recommend. When you find the best, you keep it!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Jed Snatic has been my doctor for my whole life. Lifepath is a safe environment and the staff there are very attentive and caring. Dr. Jed Snatic is a great dentist and has so many services to offer. He does what needs to be done and explains dentistry in a way that everyone can comprehend. I would totally recommend Dr. Snatic at Lifepath Wellness Center.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

The best dentist and staff I have ever been too. I have been to him for routine, implants and at the time I really needed him was my car accident and Jed and his team went above and beyond to help me through a terrible situation. I always know what to expect and always get the highest level of medicine by him and his team.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

The best dentist me and my family have ever seen!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

We as a family have seen Dr Snatic at Lifepath Wellness for 7 years. He is compassionate and explains dentistry on our level. His staff are really proffesional and always on time. I totally recommend Dr. Snatic including all the wonderful services at Lifepath Wellness.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Snatic is a dentist who cares about his patients. I have seen him for 15 years. His bedside manor immediate puts you at ease. His knowledge and competency is second to none. I know if there are any treatments he suggests I need, I trust his judgement & expertise as a dentist. I would highly recommend Dr. Snatic as a dentist for children & adults alike. He put braces on both my children and several members of my family's children and all their teeth are perfect.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Top of the line Dentist, facility, staff. I tell everyone to visit Dr. Snatic!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Awesome office, superb service, Dr. Snatic has always been first class to my family. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Jed and his team are amazing! I have been a patient for years and have appreciated all of the care that he's provided to me and my family. He is thorough, patient, kind and gentle. The office is fantastic and his team is always accommodating, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Jed to anyone searching for a great dentist!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr.Snatic's for over 5 yrs. He has a very gentle and caring way of easing any dental anxiety. Always putting his patients needs first. A very beautiful clinic and super friendly staff always make for a great visit. Dr.Snatic also did orthodontic treatment on my son and I appreciate his attention to detail. I would absolutely recommend Dr Snatic to anyone wanting a great dental experience and oral health improvement.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Jed Snatic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Following my father's footsteps and a love for helping people led me to dentistry. I've been practising for over 27 years in the Calgary area and could not be happier to treat the residents of Calgary and Chestermere. Our Chestermere Lifepath is one of the most complete dental offices in Canada. We have virtually all you may require including virtually all dental specialists on site. Visit us you be glad you did. Our

• Vietnamese
  • Punjabi language

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1991)

AARP