Ratings for Dr. Clayton Ham

This Dr. Ham attended court and was trying to support a convicted sexual predator Dr. Rohani. Shame on him!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Clayton Ham was my doctor in Richmond BC. As a health care professional he still stands out as the most amazing family doctor. I have met many physicians over the last 35 yrs but he is still a gift to the patients. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr Ham was our doctor 38 years ago in Richmond he took care of all the family and was a wonderful doctor kind and caring

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr Ham is not taking new patients... such a shame but that is why he always has time to give you the attention required to address complicated health matters. He does not prescribe to a one issue per visit and his visits are very long (20 minutes). I never dreamed that this kind of health care existed in Canada! How else can a Dr really know the whole health picture if he can't hear more than one issue? I have unknowingly suffered for a lifetime, been misdiagnosed and given the wrong treatment by other doctors but finally he was able to make the right referrals and offer a very modest treatment that is life changing. Can't beat that! He suggests conservative measures, alternative therapies and lifestyle change first but willing to offer more risky but possibly better medical interventions too. It is especially helpful that he plans healing over the long term. Working with you to remove barriers to lifestyle changes, he won't give up on you. Gentle and open; very trustworthy

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Dr. Ham is kind, caring and genuinely listens. He has a special intuitive quality that I have not noticed in many other physicians.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

My husband and I both think that Dr. Clayton Ham is a fantastic Doctor. He always takes the time to answer any questions we may have and does not hesitate to look something up if the need be. We will continue to have him as our doctor as long as we can.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

I am so grateful that Dr Ham is my physician. He is the BEST and I saw many physicians who just wanted to make the vist sweet ans short.He takes however long it takes, he listens and analizes problems I might have and that's why I like him a lot.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

I was a patient of Dr. Clayton Ham back in Richmond. He was very thorough, didn't pull any punches, & was very forthright with his diagnostics. I have very fond memories of him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Boy, now here is a blast from the past sort of speak. I am now 48 and Dr. Ham was my doctor when he was in Richmond and I always remember him as a very good doctor. He was kind and understanding and very professional at a very tough time of my life. I still remember him with gratitude

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007