Ratings for Dr. John Craig

The Elmira medical said to phone back on April 12 for the report from Hamilton they lost it and I had a MRI done in sept for my herniated disc and they lost it to this is redlious dr Craig didn't do anything for my back my Physio found out before my doctor I had kidney stones

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I now have to see Dr. Craig because my doctor Morloch has left... so sad to see him leave as i had an MRI for my back beginning of January. i went the other day and had to see Dr. Craig, i have NEVER felt so rushed in my life. Everytime i tried to explain what i have been doing to help the situation he cut me off and blew me off. Tossed me a perscription and said he would see if maybe a specialist would see me for my bulging disc in my lower back... what??????????????? even when i went to the pharmacy they said wow he doesn't want to see you again as he gave you 4 repeats .... i cant wait for the new replacement for dr. Morloch... I guess once you have had the best its hard for anyone to stand up to but this was ridiculous!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

My husband has been a patient with this doctor all his life and when he started havins severe stomach problems he went to see him. The doctor said he had a pulled muscle and sent him away, when the problems continued he would never send him for any tests. Years went by and my husband put up with the pain because he was frustrated with the times he had been to see Dr.Craig. Well the pain got worse and he went again, he was sent away with antibiotics for pnuemonia then sent him for an xray on his lungs. when xray came back they did not contact my husband to say it was clear and to stop taking the antibiotics, so he took them for 2 weeks and they made him very sick with vomiting. Then he went back and they sent him away with more for a bladder infection with out even testing him. So four weeks on anibiotics he didn't need, we went to the hospital after being so frustrated and the doctors there discovered he had Chron's disease!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I find the front receptionists have a low tolerance for questions and not very welcoming, lack of eye contact, no smiles or facial expressions. I've never, nor any of my family, have ever been able to see Dr. Craig on our appointment time; however, when we do finally see Dr. Craig, he is polite, answers all questions and offers top quality service.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I am an American, but my common law and son are Canadian. He took my son on as a patient in OCT, no problem, and as we are 1st time parents, we always have a lot of questions. He answers them for us and explains things to us. I never feel rushed and I dont have to wait ever for appointments. The staff is great, very friendly. He has also been my common law's DR for sometime as well as his fathers. We have no complaints. However to a few of the comments here before, i just have to say Ontario is experiencing a DR. shortage and most people don't have family doctors. I am sure he will try to be as expedient in the visits as possible, and I for one appreciate that. I do feel though that he appropriately answered all of our questions in the areas of concern, and we did not feel rushed at all.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

What a dumb and lazy man. My daughter keeps getting these headaches and instead of running any kind of tests to find out what's causing them he just says there is no way of knowing why people get headaches. Um excuse me there is a history of cancer in my family um what about doing a cat scan on her head gesh

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Craig for 15 yrs impressed not really...if they book my appointment for 3:20 i dont expect to get in at 5:00 like it usually is...he is very quick and not very through at all! I was sitting in the office one day and do you know they only book 5 minutes per patient...how is that affective!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

He has been my Doctor since He delivered me lol. He is generally a very good doctor although sometimes he seems rushed to get you in and out. That said he still deal with whatever problem I bring into his office and does his best to resolve it. I have never had a problem with getting prescriptions when I am sick or being able to see him almost immediately in an emergency. My only complaint about the office is that the nurses are in no hurry to answer phones and make appointments

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

My husband and I had him as a doctor, he did not like to presribe medication for an on going cronic back condition, and refused to do a pap test on me, he told us to never come back and told WSIB that he will NOT be my husbands doctor for any reason, because we scared him, with our questions, and our need to know what is going on with us. Not a very plesant doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

From my experience with him I am not impressed. One important trait is listening to your concerns and he doesn't listen so well and just talks over top of you. Doesn't seem to want to deal with uncomfortable situtions.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007