Ratings for Dr. Joi M. Findley-Smith

BIRTH DEFECT She did not diagnose my baby This was a curable birth defect and because of her it was not

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Findlay Smith delivered both of my children and has been my OBGYN for 12 years. She has the unique balance of being personable and professional. She is extremely knowledgeable and an asset to the medical community. She is the only Dr I have found who genuinely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

HORRIBLE!!!! Please don't go to this Doctor!! She is rude, unprofessional, poorly explains test results and has very poor skills

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Her bedside manner is really awful. She may know her field, I am not sure but I have never had a doctor be so rude. She tried to break my water and was really hurting me and I had already had two babies so I was not a stranger to delivery. She pretty much called me a baby and was very put off when I told her to stop and give the epidural first. She did what I asked but it was obvious she was busy and I was wasting her time. She did a great job at the c section and her attitude changed when the other doctors were in the room.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

My baby was born with Hydrocephalus because of a misdiagnosis

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

I never even got to see the dr. I was so disgusted after about 15-30 minutes that I handed them back their paperwork and left. When you walk in it feels sort of like walking into an autoparts store. There are three seperate lines with no signs, etc. to help you guess which one to get in. It's so crowded that there's no open chairs in either waiting room. Their does appear to be different treatment if you're pregnant. There is something wrong with the world when half of the chairs in a GYNECOLOGISTS office are filled with men, while women stand in the waiting area. I think out of both waiting rooms I might have seen one other person who wasn't obviously pregnant. I had a problem with filling out paperwork re: sexual history, periods, abortions, etc. with a man standing with his shoulders squished up against mine, able to read over my shoulder. That was what finally pushed me past my point of tolerance. WILL NEVER GO BACK!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I LOVE DR. FINDLEY SHE IS THE FIRST OBGYN THAT I HAVE HAD THAT I ACTUALLY LIKE. SHE IS VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE TO ME, I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED ANY PROBLEMS WITH HER. SAD THAT I HAVE TO TRANSFER TO A DIFFERENT DR. DUE TO SWITCHING TO MEDICARE. I REALLY WANTED HER TO DELIVER MY BABY. THE WAIT TIME IS LITTLE RIDICULOUS, BUT SHE DOES HER BEST TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. I WAS RECOMMENDED TO HER AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE I KNOW.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

I think Dr findely is very knowledgable and helpful the wait in there office is sometimes long but when you get back to see her she spends time with you and answers all questions. Her nurses are very polite and friendly and always smiling. I will recommend Dr. Findley to anyone

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I have seen her for over a year now. I agree that she has horrible bed side manner but that was something that I could deal with. The wait time was absolutely ridiculous. Every visit I would always wait for at least 2 hours. I am now switching doctors because of her I miscarried my daughter at 17 weeks. Then afterwards they gave me the run around when I wanted my baby's autopsy reults. After reading the results I discovered it was due to an infection of the placenta, but when they read the report to me over the phone they stated that everything was normal. Something seems really fishy to me with the whole situation. Do not pick this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Stay away from this lady -- she is nice enough, but is the laziest doctor you will ever encounter. She pushes inductions & C-sections on people for the sake of her own convenience, gets defensive when asked about her policies, and has horrible nurses and office staff. Go to Dr. Jeffrey Klein -- he is a thousand times better!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Joi M. Findley-Smith's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, TX