You may also like

Rate Dr. Myrna Zapata

Dr. Myrna Zapata's Ratings

Dr. Zapata is the most patient loving and wonderful pediatrician i have ever met. She knows her stuff and takes care of business. She has help both my daughters and myself get through some difficult times. And shelky her receptionist is amazing aswell shes friendly organized and treats everyone as a friend. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Zapata is extremely efficient and amazing with children of all ages. We love her and wouldn't trust anyone else with our 3 children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

We just LOVE Dr. Zapata. She has been taking great care of my two kids for all of their lives. She is very thorough. She works well with me on keeping my kids healthy. My kids love to see her and she in turn loves to see them. I am very greatful that I have her as the Dr of my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

My 2 daughters were very blessed to be able to get Dr. Zapata as their doctor......very knowledgable, professional and friendly!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr is my 3 children doctor. My oldest is 14 and I have 10 year old twins. They all love her she has a very caring way about her. She has been there for all 3 of my children. I would never change doctors for my children. We love Doctor Zapata.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Amazing, amazing ,amazing doctor! This lady has always been bang on with everything.....my daughters are 10 and 8.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Horrid woman. Makes judgements based on what her doctor friends have told her when referring, not based on the facts of the case. Refuses to speak to previous pediatricians to get a full history and doesn't listen to the patient to get their history. Has no bed side manner either. VERY rude and leaves the room mid-conversation without any resolution being made. Also clearly has NO knowledge of infants as she tried to tell me it's not normal for an infant to lose some weight at birth when it happens to almost every baby and is more than normal. Very anti-breastfeeding as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Best doctor, so smart and kind. I would recommend her to anyone and trust her completely!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1214290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr.Zapata was the doctor who did my sons circumsizion at the hopsital. She then took my two children on as her patients, I was very delighted as she was really sweet with my kids and at first she wasnt taking any patients, but with alittle persuasion she took my kids on. She is great with my children and I have no complaints, I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1214289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Within 10 minutes of our appointment, Dr Zapata claimed my 18-month-old son was Autistic because "usually kids his age are more interested in (her) because (she) looks and sounds different" without asking any other Autistic related questions (my concern was his delayed speech). She was rude and kept a very apathetic look on her face while speaking to me. Spoke down to me then rushed us out. Zero professionality. Also, she "lost" our file from our previous visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214288].votes_count ]]