Ratings for Dr. Myrna Zapata

She is a lovely doctor and takes excellent care of my children! Thank you to her and her excellent receptionist

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Very rude and inconsiderate!!! She made me cry and was the reason for my germ phobia and anxiety attacks!!! Literally not kidding!!!! My son got a bacterial infection on his eczema when he was 4 months old and her way of telling was very rude and inconsiderate and made me feel that it's not curable!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Amazing doctor and fantastic with the kids. Very caring and wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

We went to Dr Zapata today as our regular doctor was on call at the hospital. She was rude, rushed and did not listen to our concerns. She changed her mind on my daughter diagnosis about three times. Didn't not listen to walk we told her at all. Handed us a prescription and told us to go back to our regular dr. I have never been treated so rudely by a medical professional. I will never bring my daughter back to see her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Zapata is the most patient loving and wonderful pediatrician i have ever met. She knows her stuff and takes care of business. She has help both my daughters and myself get through some difficult times. And shelky her receptionist is amazing aswell shes friendly organized and treats everyone as a friend. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Zapata is extremely efficient and amazing with children of all ages. We love her and wouldn't trust anyone else with our 3 children!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

We just LOVE Dr. Zapata. She has been taking great care of my two kids for all of their lives. She is very thorough. She works well with me on keeping my kids healthy. My kids love to see her and she in turn loves to see them. I am very greatful that I have her as the Dr of my children.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

My 2 daughters were very blessed to be able to get Dr. Zapata as their doctor......very knowledgable, professional and friendly!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr is my 3 children doctor. My oldest is 14 and I have 10 year old twins. They all love her she has a very caring way about her. She has been there for all 3 of my children. I would never change doctors for my children. We love Doctor Zapata.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Amazing, amazing ,amazing doctor! This lady has always been bang on with everything.....my daughters are 10 and 8.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014